Legends Awakened Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the 2 or 3 people that voted for me ^^ (better than last round ¬¬)

I replied to my opponent's VM so when we're online at the same time we'll battle.

Good luck to everyone, especially to my fellow Skarmblissers :P

I hope I can get far hehe

I got even less votes than last round. It went from one vote to no votes. Really boosts my confidence guys... thanks. lol

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
IF its not an activity post, then don't post its as good as spamming. It makes it tougher for me and for anyone else. This is especially directed to Werecario and anyone else who "just posts."

Activity Post: I have contact with my opponent! I have requested since every time in the weekday he'll be at college while I am available, I have set a time for Saturday 4PM EST, but obviously he needs to agree to it, so I'll keep you informed!

LinIsKorean vs Pokerob
Werecario vs Cloud9/zerowing
Negator vs Onyx Tiger
Last Requiem vs godudette
Kefka Clown vs Gouki Shinkou
Bye vs Misa Campo (Huh? Why doesnt Misa Campo have an opponent)
shuttup vs DragonFE
Supe vs llcfromhell
badalcristiano vs TheCakeIsAFact
Alaka vs Raze17/Zystral
Golden Empoleon vs J-Leo-L
Inevitable vs Expert Evan
Banana Mango vs TDS (Should be a good game acorn)

I have already contacted banana

I lost against J-Leo-L 1-0

And I got a very nice hit in a turn, but I just simply lost....1ledmxksmfxw

GL in future rounds....

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
3 more days!!
GET THOSE MATCHES DONE!
NOW!
barely half of them are done. So get em done. If your opponent isn't responding, post here.

3 more days!!
GET THOSE MATCHES DONE!
NOW!
barely half of them are done. So get em done. If your opponent isn't responding, post here.

trying to get mine done with EE =]

but yeah, different timezones and basically when I am available EE is working, when he is available I am sleeping :P

so this weekend....

Yeti was not available during this past week due to testing, and I will not be available at all during this weekend due to work (maybe on Sunday, but can't be guaranteed).

Just an activity post at the end of the week to confirm that we HAVE indeed made contact but was unable to set a convenient time for both of us to battle. However, he has not replied to my latest PM that I sent four/five days ago.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
she gd it is not like my gender has not been posted multiple times.

i have been on the forum & irc daily, thought i replied to the pm, guess i didn't.
was waiting for misa campo to pm me if they were on & free to battle but never did (i suppose i could've sent a pm too but ap tests > pokemon battles and i never really felt i had the time to personally set aside for the battle on my own accord) and i have been signing off early for bed while misa's schedule didn't really coincide with this.

yeah basically this was just a baaaad match-up for our availability times lol. misa was only available when i was busy/asleep and though i could battle this weekend misa's gone.
it was my original intent to complete my second-round battle friday/saturday (which i could have done no problem) but due to misa's schedule this isn't plausible to happen, and i'm not going to take time out of my hw/ap testing time to battle pokemon, sorry lol this isn't worth a grade in a class. had i been pmed during the week i'd have replied and battled, except tuesday/wednesday but i wasn't going to send a pm myself when unless prompted i didn't have the time to spare.

i will be able to battle sunday though (assuming it isn't after 8PM as i will have gone to bed lol).

or if there's another match-up whose timezones conflict and would be better suited to mine and misa's we could be switched i suppose??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)