Sellin Slowpoke Tail

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Heh, Joey calls are annoying indeed (youngster calls altogether). I love how you made the faces match
I find fisherman Ralph more annoying, and disturbing!

"Lately I've been spending more time with my GOLDEEN than I have with my kids..."

So I've been a long time admirer of your work, so I made an avatar out of the Ivysaur in your Heroes of Pallet Town picture. If you think it's absolutely terrible and ruins your artwork, that's fine, I'll take it down.

Rocket Grunt, your arts are amazing and funny (in a good way) at the same time. :)

Have you drawn any Swampert ones? I have not seen anyone draw one, and Iwould like to see a change in that.. :\ and rofl @ the Alakazam, lookin' cool B)

I just figured that a Spinda with a bottle of booze in its hand would be so incredibly awesome in your style. Ahwell, if your up to it, that'd be a request ;)

This is an amazing thread.

On the same theme as Erika I was wondering if you could do one with Jasmine trying weed for the first time. I reckon you could capture the innocence and delema of that situation really well.

I know you have alot of requests waiting but I can wait for it.

I always love your artwork, and you always pick great colors! Wish I could draw like this XD you ae always so much win on Marriland Oekaki! XD

oh hey its me joey
i just wanted to call to tell you about my rattata
my rattata is a special rattata
its like my rattata is in the top percentage of rattata
oh hey i almost forgot
do you like shorts
theyre comfy and easy to wear
okay talk to you in a few minutes
*click*
TOP FUCKING PERCENT is a meme with me and my friends

i like you.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
here are the butts i drew for the smog

aaa
help
dookie

and here is something i did for an art trade with a buddy of mine

okay thanks bye

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Wow rg that meganium/you pic sure is hipster. It made me smile.
This post makes me really sound like a douche, I'm sorry. I really love it.

I saw the 'Zelf in the Smog and I'm like this is one of the best things I've ever seen RG draw ever.

Then I saw the Aerodactyl and my bias towards him made me retract the first statement and restate it about the Aero. Much love and appreciation Rocket Grunt.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
what the fuck azelf,
fuck yeah aerodactyl,
hahaha, fuck you infernape

and i fucking love the meganium picture.

Whew..... I just looked at all your stuff. It's a trend to tell you, but it's awesome (despite being repetitive, I know it's nice to hear, kind of like "Happy Birthday!!!1!1lol" from all you're "friends" on Facebook).

I want to bump the Steampunk requests. I have a friend who is also an artists and has done some stuff with it. I'm looking forward to seeing what your style does with it. If you enjoy it, a Steampunk Dialga would be cool too (or really any steel types... Except Mawile. That wouldn't make sense...). :)

Much love for these latest pieces, man. And you seriously seem to only get better.

Do you host any not directly relevant to smogon work anywhere on the internet?

Your updates are always so educational, I feel like I've learned so much about facial expressions and colours just by browsing through your thread. So I'd just like to say thanks for setting such an amazing example to all aspiring artists who look upon your work in awe, haha

And how come Team Rocket haven't promoted you to Admin by now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)