The Nonagon Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
sorry, I have been busy.. (and dan is ame to not help :( )

Just double checking,

as long as the 9 pokemon are the same, you can use a different set in other battles? Like CB Scizor for one and SD Scizor in another?
yes, you can change each set each match.

Reiterating my question, since it went unnoticed: Can we use different formes of a Pokemon in the same round. Example, can I use Rotom-H in match 1, but switch it to a Rotom-W for round 2?
I answered this in the Sign-up thread and no, you cannot change the formes.

If you need one more sub, you can add me if you want.
added

I have a quick question, if Latias does get banned over the duration of this tournament, we will still be able to use her, yes?
no, it will be allowed in the tournament.

shit, apparently first time i read this i completely missed my name xD will start building a team, then gonna take up some of lady bug's pm's space.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Got some teams done but still gotta think about it a little bit more. When I'm done I'll PM Rodan.

i just had a thought, if i use a mon as a lead in one game, and i want to move it from the lead spot, i can yes?

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Defeated Thursday in game one, should play two and three (if necessary) either tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm going to have drop out, my computer is fucked and won't turn on, so i have very limited (if any) shoddy battle access, not enough to get this done, sorry!

I'm going to have drop out, my computer is fucked and won't turn on, so i have very limited (if any) shoddy battle access, not enough to get this done, sorry!
Awww...that sucks. :( I just came in for an activity post and saw this.

So yeah, activity post. Still trying to decide my 9 and also waiting for my new opponent to be subbed in I guess.

I'm going to have to drop out as well. My teacher assigned our class multiple papers and I just won't have the time for this. I'm really sorry and best of luck to my opponent in his further matches.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
Sorry, I'm afraid I'll have to drop out of this tournament. I simply don't have the time to build three different teams; I know I should've acknowledged this when I initially signed up so I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)