Smogon Steam, Xfire and XBox Live account names

I just got a Wireless Adapter thing for my 360, so I signed up for LIVE...

XBox Live: frodizzy88

Mostly playing Gears 2 and Halo. Fable II, Skate 2, Fallout as well if you want!

Steam: Mundungu
XBL: Mopjoyovans

I'm a huge fan of TF2 and Geometry Wars, and will be playing Perfect Dark a ton when it comes out this month.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
xbl: FLaX Xx
Skate(1 or 2), NFS Shift, Rainbowsix vegas, cod(mw 1&2), and Halo 3 & odst are the only games that really stay appealing to me.

I am nsiderbam on Steam - currently all I have is Portal and Half-life 2, but I definitely plan on getting TF2 as soon as it comes out for macs :).

my PSN is schakenotstirred, and i'm exclusively MW2. I'm pretty good, anyone that wants to play hit me with a PM.

Steam ID is Wafflemaster.

If you want to add me though, I should warn you that I share this account with other family members. If I'm playing TF2 and my current map is a 2fort modification, It's probably my dad playing instead of me.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wtf i thought i posted here ffffff

Steam is the_eastwatch, and XFire is willraus. Hit me up for some L4D2 or TF2 if you want, or maybe just to chat ?_? iunno.

My Steam name is Rayquaza2233. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and TF2.

Holy shit, I've seen "Wafflemaster" on the server I play on the most.

FishEda is my steam (my steam community profile can be access by clicking the link in my signature!)

Steam: Exarius

I play mostly L4D2, though I do have TF2. You have more luck though if you ask me for a L4D2 match, which I will gladly join (most of the time).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)