Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RoyalPeach
a Swablu. You must delete sing asap and it must have at least 2 nonSTAB attacking moves when you face the E4.

Also, Jrat, if you are still reading this thread. That male Skitty thing: SCREW YOU! I have spent 4 hours and seen as many Skitty, all female. It's ridiculous.

Also, Jrat, if you are still reading this thread. That male Skitty thing: SCREW YOU! I have spent 4 hours and seen as many Skitty, all female. It's ridiculous.
You know it's 75% female, right? So there's almost a 1 in 3 chance of 4 females in a row, not that unlikely.

I need a new challenge for Ruby
No starters/trades/magikarp/Linoone
Take a Tentacool. You must catch it with the Old Rod in Dewford Town and it can't evolve if you are not on the Mach Bike at the time.

And just what do you have against Linoone, anyway?

Oh, and I am currently on Nugget Bridge in LG. True to my challenge, neither Squirtle nor Pidgey have evolved yet, I evolved Clefairy as soon as I picked up the Moon Stone, and my Nidoran is already a Nidoqueen.

I did know about the Skitty, I merely underestimated how rare the Skitty was at all. Besides, knowledge will not alleviate annoyance at spending 3.5 hours (I exaggerated a bit) in the same route.

@Peach
I expect that you could probably get an Altaria either before or very soon after Kecleon which does not have the normal type. The other statements sum it up nicely.

royalpeach-
Get a koffing and you can't evolve it until it KOs another pokemon using destiny bond and explode. Meaning, the pokemon must survive the explode but die from destiny bond.
It must keep these two moves upon evolving and be taught flamethrower/sunny day or thunder/rain dance.

I think I'll give this a go:

Game: Sapphire
Trading: No

Nothing too tedious please!

[I will edit in team members here!]
#1 - Luvdisc - Nothing Specific
#2 - Spinda - Nothing Specific
#3 - Volbeat - (Steve) - Cannot know Tailglow
#4 - Torchic - Cannot evolve until it solos one of Roxanne's Pokes. Combusken cannot evolve until fighting and beating Tate and Liza.
#5 - Seviper - Three attacking moves at all times, at least one of both special and physical.
#6 - Ninjask - If it faints 10 times, Shedinja is to take over.

Pacifist, go for Torchic. Cannot evolve into Combusken until it solos one of Roxanne's Pokémon. Cannot evolve into Blaziken until Tate and Liza are beaten (Combusken has to have at least a cameo appearance against them)

Pacifist, use a Seviper, it must have at least 3 attacks, and it must have at least 1 special and 1 physical attack at all times, as soon as possible.

And that's relevant why?
Because RoyalPeach had previously stated that secondary typings circumvent the no duplicate-type rule. In fact, let me quote that for you.

And yes, Qwil & bell are both poison but they have extra types with them.
EDIT:

I think I'll give this a go:

Game: Sapphire
Trading: No

Nothing too tedious please!

[I will edit in team members here!]
#1 - Luvdisc - Nothing Specific
#2 - Spinda - Nothing Specific
#3 - Volbeat - (Steve) - Cannot know Tailglow
#4 - Torchic - Cannot evolve until it solos one of Roxanne's Pokes. Combusken cannot evolve until fighting and beating Tate and Liza.
#5 - Seviper - Three attacking moves at all times, at least one of both special and physical.
Hmm... so tempting to give you a Breloom that must know Spore, but 54 levels of underwhelming puffball action is a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Ninjask. If it faints more than 10 times, replace it with the Shedinja you got from evolving the Nincada.

I was going to do that, but I couldn't be bothered to track down, block out, and quote tag a bunch of posts for someone who obviously has not RTFT.

And I think the Breloom would be fine. Saddling someone with an obnoxious Shroomish for a million years so they suddenly get an epic OU face-smasher seems like one of the more reasonable requests as far as evolution restrictions. More goal-oriented than "must solo at least one Pokemon at a type-advantaged gym before evolving" mainstay.

I'm a bit loathe to this, as that would take a LONG time to evolve. But Shroomish IS bulkier than Dugtrio, and Duggy can take hits...

If pacafist is OK with it, it should happen, but I do admire how you said:

Hmm... so tempting to give you a Breloom that must know Spore, but 54 levels of underwhelming puffball action is a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone.
and didn't just give it to him.

ROYALPEACH, take a Raichu. You must breed it to have Volt Tackle, but otherwise, no restrictions. Heck, since you're getting a Light Ball, you could even keep it at the Pikachu stage, I don't care.

I'm a bit loathe to this, as that would take a LONG time to evolve. But Shroomish IS bulkier than Dugtrio, and Duggy can take hits...

If pacafist is OK with it, it should happen, but I do admire how you said:

and didn't just give it to him.
Even powergrinding a Shroomish on Diamond E4 was nearly too much to bear. Contrary to all appearances, I have a soul. At least by the end, I had a broken Pokemon I can beat all my friends and everyone in the Battle Tower with.

Out of curiosity, what was the Dugtrio reference to? Apparently I haven't RTFT either, or at least remembered all of it.

Game: Emerald
No Trading

Editing team members here
1.Aggron - Metal Sound, No Physical Moves as Lairon (Acritter)
2.Kecleon - Must Color Change in Gyms/E4 to Dominant Type (Cipher Admin Lovrina)
3.Skarmory - Must know Spikes and a phaze move (Res Ipsa Loquitur)
4.Weezing - Must know at least one Electric move at all times (Missingno. Master)
5.Swampert - Must Solo one of wattsons Pokemon as Mudkip to evolve (Pika25)
6.Sableye - Named EmoChick if it is male or female. Must finish off at least one gym leader and one member of the E4 using Rock Smash. (Vratix)
Ooh, Some Challenges, I like this =). Starting now.

@luigiowns: Aggron with Metal Sound. May not use any physical attacking moves after evolving into Lairon (this means many TMs).

@Luigi
Bring a Sableye name it EmoChick if it is male or female. It must finish off at least one gym leader and one member of the E4 using Rock Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)