US Regional Qualifier - Seattle, WA - May 8th, 2010 WON BY ZEROWING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone! If anyone wants a VGC 09 battle while we're waiting, look for the guy in the blue JAA shirt, with "TRAINER" across the back.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My guess is Newark will have double or triple compared to whatever Seattle's presence numbers turn out to be. I hope I'm wrong though.

Since it dawned on me I hadn't posted yet and this is one of the qualifiers I care about, good luck guys.

(and I expect updates conveniently posted on IRC or Facebook fyi)

Registration is beginning so they're letting people into the building. I'm pretty sure there's wayyy more people here this year than last.

I'll keep updating as much as possible. Good luck all!

Well its past 1:00 now here on the west coast, so that means their going through registration for the seniors right now, right?

Edit:

Registration is beginning so they're letting people into the building. I'm pretty sure there's wayyy more people here this year than last.

I'll keep updating as much as possible. Good luck all!

Ninja'd... Well looking forward to the updates!

andrea

/me cresselias
So... Update time ^_^

Juniors is over and the winning team was basically all choiced. Choice band Groudon, choice specs Zapdos as leads. Choice scarf Aboma in reserve and a Giratina spamming shadow force.

Seniors should be starting up pretty soon!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
the mighty ducks + me + feathers + badabouttolose are in line waiting to register. theres hundreds of people outside lol.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
the mighty ducks + me + feathers + badabouttolose are in line waiting to register. theres hundreds of people outside lol.
That crowded? Any idea how many there are?

-Just kidding, but the context that your post came out made me lol.

Does anyone have an idea of how many smogoners are at the Seattle stop?
I lol'ed.

also, from the first post: Bug Maniac Marc, ultimatedra, Gottabeperfect, Feathers, Team Rocket Elite, Yeti, zerowing, J-Leo-L, for54years, Firestorm, Chinese Dood, Articuno64, Batpig, Diesel, BadIntent

Yeti

dark saturday
they counted & apparently theres close to the limit in line outside. my mom said it went on for ages. l o l.

they counted & apparently theres close to the limit in line outside. my mom said it went on for ages. l o l.
holy crap, lol. that's crazy. i didn't expect it to go remotely near the limit. the lottery removal did wonders! good luck fellow smogonites

Yeti

dark saturday
feathers vs badintent r1.. sucks. mighty ducks + me rooting feathers on. waiting for match ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)