US Regional Qualifier - Seattle, WA - May 8th, 2010 WON BY ZEROWING

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrea

/me cresselias
Huy Duy Skarm Fish and Zerowing are all chilling in the finalist lounge right now. I do believe he said there are two more matches to go before they are top 16.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lost to an aboma/mewtwo lead.. he got a crit ohko :(
huy & bianca are out too. fish i think beat badintent.

Yeti

dark saturday
badintent got 4-0'd LOL he's out B)

they turned away 15 people, around 780 showed up i guess.

doesnt matter i lost i couldnt have gone to nationals anyways, mission trip that week B)

you win you move on you lose you're out.

My Huy ;_;

Would really suck to be one of those 15 people... can't believe that many showed up. Kind of heartening in a way, though, that so many people showed up. I'm sure attendance will only get better as people who lose today add more stops to try to secure a finals spot, too.

Yeti

dark saturday
we played 3 rounds before finalists.. not sure how many they have but they'll play more rounds in a sec.

announced they had 493 people but we'd been told they had over the limit ?_? oh well.

diesel is here w/ 5/8 ducks in the finalist thing. protip: hack check catches 512 EVs.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
we played 3 rounds before finalists.. not sure how many they have but they'll play more rounds in a sec.

announced they had 493 people but we'd been told they had over the limit ?_? oh well.

diesel is here w/ 5/8 ducks in the finalist thing. protip: hack check catches 512 EVs.
lol 493 how pokemon punny

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there

Yet they let 511 EV's slide last year. Fucking Marriland. Was he one of the judges?

Is it okay if you have less that 512 EVs, right? I have a Pokemon with 508.
The cap is 510.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
badintent got 4-0'd LOL he's out B)

they turned away 15 people, around 780 showed up i guess.

doesnt matter i lost i couldnt have gone to nationals anyways, mission trip that week B)

you win you move on you lose you're out.
wow 15 people turned away as I knew it was going to be big. I expect 2000 to be in Newark now as we (Expert Evan & Gouki Shinkou) shall get there very very early and bring extra chairs for that.

Good luck smogonite finalists :)

wow 15 people turned away as I knew it was going to be big. I expect 2000 to be in Newark now as we (Expert Evan & Gouki Shinkou) shall get there very very early and bring extra chairs for that.

Good luck smogonite finalists :)
I'll be there very early as well at Newark. If you see me, I'll also have chairs playing DS with some friends. lol

I truly expect Newark to be a zoo. We'll probably realistically have 1000-1500 people (1500 being an extreme imo). Getting there at 9 AM should be plenty of time though, imo. lol

Yeti

dark saturday
yeah they announced marriland as head ref as marriland and real name..... nobody cheered "rofl"

they had pokemon rumble + king of the hill for losers. i could've played KOTH but i have stuff to do. eevee is a wireless download.. got it on my hg & ss he he he.

there are a lot of noobs who like lucario... beat some guy in two turns lol he didn't even attack me it was 4 ohko's.

j-leo or w/e your name is sorry on phone lost to some bro's son. not sure how the other smogoners did.

GO DUCKS + DIESEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)