US Regional Qualifier - San Francisco, CA - May 15th, 2010 WON BY BIANCA222

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and epicly failed, losing in the second round to a n00b (I think, judging by his moves) using a Roar of Time Dialga and a Lunar Dance Cress...

I think Duy (or at least somebody who really resembles him and was wearing a duck shirt) was standing about 3 or 4 people behind me when I was about to enter the battling area and I was like "SHIT it's a duck" and hoped to God that he wouldn't somehow be matched up with me. If I recall correctly, his first battle was against a guy wearing a shirt with the original 151 on it.

If anybody saw me, I was the kid with glasses, grey shirt, and black shorts.
If the guy wearing the 151 shirt was wearing a bandanna then that was definately me in line. If not, then it was probably Huy.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeesh that finals video is just terrible. Although Duy, why wouldn't you use a fire attack on a Dragon / Water?
And also I wanted to say in an unrelated note, I messed up a ton vs duy and I mean I coulda maybe won without the freeze but it was a lot more my fault for using stupid moves a few times in a row, and focusing more on prediction than strategy. And I also was able to realize that one of my moves on a pokemon
Don't think so unless you got a crit. Toxicroak probably wouldn't have killed Kyogre in one hit, would he? Even Low Kick is 91% max unless you had Life Orb or something. Second turn the faster Abomasnow would have killed Toxicroak and Kyogre was still faster than your Abomasnow so he would have got KO'd too.

Edit: Unless you tragetted Abomasnow, nvm.

In case anyone was wondering I made it to semi finals, then got a bit of hax against me and lost. I was wearing a Blue sweater in case anyone saw me.
Good job to Duy though. :D

I thank the random comments are what really make the video. It cheers me up to think I'll hopefully be playing against people of that calibre.

Wow, the runner-up got REALLY unlucky with those Draco Meteor misses! There's only a 1% chance of it missing twice in a row (the turn Groudon Protected doesn't really count). Also, it's interesting that he only chose 1 uber (Palkia) for that final match. Congrats to Duy!

Wow, the runner-up got REALLY unlucky with those Draco Meteor misses! There's only a 1% chance of it missing twice in a row (the turn Groudon Protected doesn't really count). Also, it's interesting that he only chose 1 uber (Palkia) for that final match. Congrats to Duy!
What's weird is that against me he switched out his Togekiss for a Kyogre. He got a Thunder crit on me, and then he got a Mach Punch crit on me. Both were OHKO with the crit. It really sucks, but hey I guess that's how the game plays out.

Hitmontop sure does hit as hard as an Uber. :(

Good job guys! you were AMAZING!!! :D

I have a million pictures and some videos of our hot smogon ducks doin their thang!!!

BTW I was the Tall, over excited gal in the pink tank top. lol

andrea

/me cresselias
Good job guys! you were AMAZING!!! :D

I have a million pictures and some videos of our hot smogon ducks doin their thang!!!

BTW I was the Tall, over excited gal in the pink tank top. lol
Congrats on your awesome performance =) way to represent the females =D =) =D

I expect an amazing warstory with all your pictures <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)