Team Doubles R2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

**Approved by Jimbo**

Rules:
  • Double Battles.
  • Two Pokemon each.
  • Best of two of three.
  • Forced level 50 battles unless both opponents agree to open leveled.
  • Species Clause, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause, and Item Clause are in affect.
  • Only Pokemon from the OU tier and under are allowed.
  • Rounds will last one week, from Tuesday to Tuesday.
  • Team Changes are allowed between rounds.

R1 Pairings
LinIsKorean vs llcfromhell
Weekesy vs Supe
coolking49 vs Yoshi.
Dalevl vs locopoke
TDS vs shutt up
St3ph4nO_o vs Alaka
Serendipity vs badalcristiano
Mighty Metagross vs The Lost One
Werecario vs San Pellegrino
UltraSkydive vs Veritas
Tyler422 vs Cloud9.
King Emerald vs Age of Kings
Trufflehunter25 vs Luiie
Brown vs KenW
Marowak105 vs Seafunks
Golden Empoleon vs HolyChipmunks

R2 Pairings
Veritas v Werecario - Activity
Alaka v Mighty Metagross - Activity
Yoshi. v TDS
Serendipity v LinIsKorean
King Emerald v Tyler422
Dalevl v Seafunks - Activity
KenW v Trufflehunter25 Double Forfeit
Golden Empoleon v Weekesy - Activity

My oponent is veretas and has not been on since April 27, almost a month ago, and is the reason that this is having to be taken over. Hopefully he will get back on, if not you may need a sub in place.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
Only Pokemon from the OU tier and under are allowed. Yoshi, you would get the win since your opponent broke the rules.

I was informed by veritas that i could use latios due to vgc 2009 rules but Yoshi won anyways. GG

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Because what Veritas had said and gotten approved was for smogon's ou tier, Latios will not be allowed. The VGC 2009 list is not OU or Uber and so those monikers couldn't really apply correctly. This also applies to Garchomp. However the OU tier at the time of round 1 will be used, and so Latias is permitted throughout the tournament.

Serendipity and I played our first two matches and we're currently 1-1. I'm trying to get into contact with him for the third match, so hopefully we can get this done.

I contacted Golden Empoleon a couple days back asking what times and days he could do this, but he didnt tell me, he just asked when i was available. I replied to him and waiting to hear from him.

Edit 1: Still awaiting a reply from Empoleon as of 24/05/2010 18:34 GMT, almost a day after i sent him the message.

I contacted Golden Empoleon a couple days back asking what times and days he could do this, but he didnt tell me, he just asked when i was available. I replied to him and waiting to hear from him.

Edit 1: Still awaiting a reply from Empoleon as of 24/05/2010 18:34 GMT, almost a day after i sent him the message.
I PMed you on Sunday when you were online if you could battle, but you didn't answer.
An hour went by waiting for you and I turned the PC off.

Today I log in to see what happened, and I had a VM from you telling me you needed another hour ¬¬

I'll try to get in touch with you today ¬¬

BTW, I'm in the middle of final exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)