US Regional Qualifier - Dallas, TX, May 29, 2010 - WON BY JGILES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there. I haven't worked on my team nearly as much as last year, and I really don't expect to go on (unless I get 20s all around again). But I'll be there, yeah.
Best of luck to all.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I'll be tweeting VGC updates tomorrow, Ill come on and post/tell people on irc if I get a longer break, but Twitter is just way more conveniant. So yeah follow me, Alakapimp.

EDIT: and thanks cakes :P

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'll bring my tcg bag with me, if anyone is staying in town over the long weekend and wants to play cards, there is a Spring Battle Road on Monday in Sherman. I think Tyler and I will be there.

Oh and I'll bring a tcg rumble set too, so thats fun.

I'll bring my tcg bag with me, if anyone is staying in town over the long weekend and wants to play cards, there is a Spring Battle Road on Monday in Sherman. I think Tyler and I will be there.

Oh and I'll bring a tcg rumble set too, so thats fun.
As i said, my girlfriend and I will definitely be up for playing some tcg at some point during the day. Unfortunately we'll be in cypress for the battle roads there on monday since it's a little closer to home.

I am rooting for Alakapimp :3 (one of my heros) and Werecario (caues he's cool :D)

Good luck to everyone
Thanks! I'm totally pumped that people are rooting for me since I just joined the forums in April lol. Right now, I'm rooting for me... to finish my team. Almost there, I had to stop for a few hours to whoop on my little brother at laser tag since his birthday party is today, but I'm back to finishing. Going to be showing up at like 10:30 hopefully just for fun but am going to try to get a spot near the back of the line or jump in far away from smogoners and near people that don't look like they are good. I'm digging for a pic of me to put on the smogon photo album. Check it an a few min.

EDIT: nix the photo, the only few i have suck and I have to put them online somewhere and that involves too much effort to figure out how. I have pokemon to finish raising lol

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yeah probably. i am really hoping for awsome war stories, nothing too sad[i love reading but not sad stuff] as long as the person had fun i guess thats all that should matter

Hanging out in like... I don't even know. 40 miles out of Dallas, haha. Parents are driving the rest of the way early tomorrow. See you guys there.

Today is the big day! Good luck to everyone again, hope everyone had a safe trip no matter distance traveled. I'll be there around 10 or so with a buddy and my girlfriend. We'll all have our cards with us as well if any smogoners want to play. Since i lack a picture in the picture thread, i'll be wearing a black etnies hat with a black magikarp shirt.

I'll be there with my girlfriend as well. She is not into pokemon and thinks that I'm nerdy because of it, but she doesn't care lol. Please bear with her if she asks questions lol. I don't have pic, but I will be wearing black shorts, and probably my shirt for my robotics team since it is still nerdy and since I am unfortunately lacking in pokemon clothing. When I get there, I will try to find the smogoners. Just so everyone knows, I just finished and am trading everyone to HG now since I do all my training in pearl. Good luck to everyone and remember, try to avoid battling each other.

Have some fun and win it for Smogon!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Leaving for Dallas, TX right now. You'll be able to tell it's me from my incredibly gaudy bright yellow blink 182 shirt, oh, and my nametag that says "Hey guys! It's me, LonelyNess!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)