US Regional Qualifier -Atlanta, GA-June 5th, 2010 - DOMINATED BY THE ARNOLD FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, indeed. This might be the toughest fought regionals yet. The Florida State Pokemon League will be in attendance at the GA event. I would bet money that a smogonner doesn't take this one...

Whoa whoa whoa, there is a florida state pokemon league. Where do they meet? Is it mostly vg action?

It's an FSU thing. We battle on Fridays usually it's called Pokebattle Fridays, but no, it's not mostly VG because it's been in existence since DP came out. So, we've been battling on a weekly basis for over 3 years. We've tried out so may different teams and seen so many different battle styles that it is very difficult or impossible to surprise a member with a moveset. It started out with the standard tiers and rules. We play doubles, singles, and now some of us play VGC because we are going to the tournament.

Dude, thats awesome. I have to get something like that started at Baylor next year when I go. Mind if I steal the idea?

Go for it. Because we've been around so long, we now have "branches" in Orlando, Tampa, and Miami. None as big or consistent as the original of course.

Hm, I lurk around Smogon a lot so most people here don't know me well. This upcoming tournament will be my first, so it'll be interesting to see how I will do. I hope I'm good enough to put up a good fight throughout some of the first rounds at least. XD

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hm, I lurk around Smogon a lot so most people here don't know me well. This upcoming tournament will be my first, so it'll be interesting to see how I will do. I hope I'm good enough to put up a good fight throughout some of the first rounds at least. XD
Hey, that's exactly what I thought going into Dallas, and I got Top 16. Good luck.

Alright, first off, NO, that is not a pirate. That is Chief Osceola riding a rapidash. See link...

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1061/72762.jpg

Second off, if you knew anything about Pokemon, it is common knowledge that Rapidash are ridden like horses in the Pokemon world. They are cool to the touch unless they choose to burn you. Jeez, don't you people know anything.

Well, even though he can't ever be bothered to chat with me...

Good luck FiveK! I fully expect you to win so I can kick your ass over in Nats :P

Hmm... I might be making a 2nd appearance there, hopefully getting farther than the 9th place I got in Dallas. I'm gonna bring my A-game again and I'm 110% ready to beat the metagame.

Well, it looks like I'll officially be attending now. I'll have the wife and son in tow too.

I'll be glad if I make it past the first round though. hehe.

I will be there. I live no more then 2 mins from Gwinnett Arena.

Good Luck trying to beat me on my Home Floor!

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Well, it looks like I'll officially be attending now. I'll have the wife and son in tow too.

I'll be glad if I make it past the first round though. hehe.
Aweeeee my wife and daughter can't make it (she's out of vacation days allready x_x).

And thanks for the well wishes. Who knows...

Oh and I'll be wearing my Avi and a have a mowhawk.
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)