Tyler422's Dallas Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Good job, I lost to the same team in the Top 16. I saw you and Alaka, but was too scared to say anything. I was the small kid with the red backpack.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
By the way, "his team", that my junior buddy won with, was actually my team, that both he and the junior borrowed.

But yeah, my juniors are strongth.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How ironic that I fear Tyler422 and Alaka's prowess when I did better than both of them.

You fought the good fight, man. Gonna see you at the LCQ, and we're gonna go play TCG and stuff. I'll be rooting for you loud in Indy!

I do have a question, though. How did you get a bye in round 5 when there were 37 people in the lounge and still have to fight a top 32 fight? I'm missing something obvious.

That top 32 match scared the hell out of me. I was already thinking about where I parked when it came down to Ho-oh vs. Kyogre/Ludicolo.
Damn, dude. But good thing you stayed focused.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
You fought the good fight, man. Gonna see you at the LCQ, and we're gonna go play TCG and stuff. I'll be rooting for you loud in Indy!

I do have a question, though. How did you get a bye in round 5 when there were 37 people in the lounge and still have to fight a top 32 fight? I'm missing something obvious.
Well, I got a bye because since there was 37 people they needed to cut it down to 32, giving like 20 people byes into the top 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)