Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 23 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to breed a good Machop. Is there anyway I can chain breed IVs from my Salamence with something that can breed with Machop/Machoke/Machamp?

Essentially, are there any possible routes for passing IV's from a Mence to something that can directly breed with Machop?

I want to breed a good Machop. Is there anyway I can chain breed IVs from my Salamence with something that can breed with Machop/Machoke/Machamp?

Essentially, are there any possible routes for passing IV's from a Mence to something that can directly breed with Machop?
Breed Salamence with any of the Grass starters, breed that with Cacturne, and breed that with Machamp.

The shortest way I know!
Salamence + Arbok/Seviper/ -----> Chimchar -------> Machop

I did not see this. Thanks.

Since you need an AR Code to use Rotom-A on WiFi, are you looked down on for doing so? Can you battle people with Diamond and Pearl?
Yes you can battle between any 4th generation games! Using Rotom forms in WiFi is illegal I guess! Some people don't mind but some do! On shoddy using Rotom's fine!

No, I mean since HGSS and Pt prevent you from using Rotom-A on Wifi (it reverts to normal rotom), will you be looked down on for using an AR code (i.e: hacking) to battle on Wifi with it on your team? And can you use Rotom-A against people who are playing Diamond and Pearl?

No, I mean since HGSS and Pt prevent you from using Rotom-A on Wifi (it reverts to normal rotom), will you be looked down on for using an AR code (i.e: hacking) to battle on Wifi with it on your team? And can you use Rotom-A against people who are playing Diamond and Pearl?
Using an AR you can use them! It is playable against D/P! In my opinion most people will just disconnect if they are loosing! The reason will be "Rotom forms are not usable in WiFi without hacking!" That's from my experience. I guess you'll be looked down for hacking! I don't see it as a huge problem but some people do!

how mutch speed does ninjasks speed boost give every time it is used
Just take you Ninjask's speed. Divide it by two and add it to the original speed!
So if Ninjask has 460 speed. After one boost it would have...
460 / 2 = 230
230 + 460 = 690
After one boost it has 690 speed. >_>

After two boosts
230 + 230 + 460 = 920
and so on...

So after six boost it would have...2760 speed. wow O_o

My current stall team consists of

Hippowdon (Lead)
Toxic-spikes + spikes Forretress
Cleric Blissey
Wish-Pass + Roar Vaporeon
Curse Spiritomb
Rest-talk Milotic

Assuming I KEEP Milotic under all circumstances, how can I perfect this stall team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)