Cool Atlanta warstory, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy and pasted from Skarmbliss. I want postcounts here~

Thursday

Came over, drove around, and visited with the fam.

Friday

We got out of our temp hotel fairly early, and drove around my camp and the VGC place.

At the hotel, I was like, the first Pokemon guy to check in. I see some EV trainers, say hi, and connect Pokewalkers, and they went to fix up their room and I didn’t see them after that. I’m starting to miss Dimsunlight, but then Noxe shows up at the bar area with another dude, (what was his name?) and I plopped my little Groudon plush next to his DSiXL, and he lit up, saying, “That’s my man!” and we were soon at it, battling our monsters. I recognized his game name, Noxe, and I said, “You’re Noxe?” “Yeah! How do you know that?” “I’m lucariojr on Skarmbliss!” and the battle continued, leading to a 2-1 defeat for me, he used Explosion on Scarfed ogre, and got a crit Night Slash, but it was a pretty good game (he commented on Latios surviving Blizzard, though). Then some Juniors came in and started Multi battling, and challenged me, and I went to Noxe and said they challenged US (that was a white lie, sorry! :D) so we went in and beat them easily (even considering that I didn’t have all lv.100’s like Noxe), but both sides had fun with it. Like Ostrigal said, these guys play from the heart.

Noxe went back upstairs and I didn’t see him anymore, but I stayed down and chilled with the juniors, and one new senior (didn’t EV train, but had some potential, IMO), had some more multi battles, showed off my Groudon plush some, and talked with their parents. I was about to go back to my room, but then Marrilad and that announcer guy. Announcer didn’t pay me any attention, but Marrilad stopped to connect Pokewalkers with me, and I took my picture with him, and dad talked with him a little (awesome!). Ready for tomorrow!

…But not after about 2 more hours of non-stop Pokemon. Cleaned out three stragglers, watched some battle vids with Noxe’s group… Then bed at 12:30-1:00 AM.

Now ready for tomorrow!

Friday

Ok, woke up at 9:00. Missed the juniors’ signup! Oh well, gotta hold my place in line. Crap, no breakfast! Oh well, I’m not that hungry anyway. Dang, I forgot my team info sheet! I’ll just get another one filled out… ARGH FORGOT MY PROOF OF AGE. Do pimples count as proof of age? Oh, dude! Lotsa Pokewalkers, time to connect! But wait, that means I’ll have to get out of line; oh thanks Dad. Geez, a lot of people don’t have their walkers! Alright, whoever doesn’t have a walker gets a Groudon thrown at them. BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK oh the line’s moving. I’m starting to get hungry.

Dusknoir “Octopus” @ Lum Berry
Brave Pressure
252 HP 152 ATK 100 SPD 6 DEF
Trick Room
Brick Break
Shadow Sneak
Rock Slide

Magmortar “Kustard” @ Focus Sash
Quiet Flame Body
252 SPA 252 ATK 6 HP
Follow Me
Overheat
Thunderbolt
Low Kick

Groudon “Morgan” @ Iorn Ball
Brave Drought
252 HP 252 ATK 6 DEF
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Fling
Protect

Dialga “CARL” @ White Herb
Quiet Pressure
252 HP 252 SPA 6 SPD
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Thunder
Magnet Rise

ROUND ONE

Oh man, not a noob. Why can’t I get the noobs? Geez. Anyway, He hit the field with Toxicroak and Kyogre, and I send out Kustard and Octopus. I recall Kustard, as I smell a Fake Out/Water Spout coming my way, I send Morgan out, he tries to Sucker Punch Octo, but it fails due to TR, and both Morgan and Octopus are still standing with HP to spare. He recalls ogre and sends Palkia out, I proceed to use Shadow Sneak on the new Palkia, and Toxicroak decides he BADLY wants to hit Octo with Sucker Punch. “But it failed!” He groans, and both his mons take a Rock Slide, and puts Palkia under 50%. I recall Morgan, thinking ogre would come back, it did, and Palkia takes another Shadow Sneak, and then Palkia Dives. (“It’s worked before!”) I switch Octo out to Morgan, Follow Me with Kustard, and ogre Spouts, killing Morgan and leaving Kustard to be killed by Dive. CARL and Octo come out again, I Rock Slide and get a crit on Palkia, and I fire off a Draco Meteor on ogre. Toxicroak comes back, ogre switches with Registeel, only to take a boosted Flamethrower to the face, and Octo sets up TR again. Steel protects, I Shadow Sneak Croak, rendering another Sucker Punch attempt futile. Ogre comes back to weaken a Flamethrower aimed at Steel, but is KO’d by Shadow Sneak. A few turns later the match is over with me moving on to round two.
(2-0)

ROUND TWO

I thought she was a serious battler. Then she used Psybeam. (4-0)

ROUND THREE

Oh yeah! I’ve had good luck so far—I’m going to Nationals, baby! Ambipom and ogre, huh? Morgan, weaken that spout, will ya? Glad I did that, Ambi uses U-Turn on Octo, so if I didn’t do that, Octo wouldn’t survive! Great, TR is up, lets go, Kustard, be meat for EQ for me, will ya? Damn, there’s a Shedinja. I’m just gonna sacrifice Kustard to get rid of that Dialga…

“Dialga used Trick Room! The twisted dimensions returned to normal!”

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU—

Now I get swept by Fire Blast. (0-4)

WHO RUNS ANTI TR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I stick around a little longer, get my Eevee, and then people are shooed out on fire martial’s orders. (Whaat?)

Props:
Got to meet Noxe!
Pokewalker connection!
Marriland photo!
Multi Battles!
Battles in general!
Didn’t get beat R1!
My Dad, for letting me come!
I got owned (I think?)!
Octopus, for being more than a guy could ask for in a TR user!
Kustard for that surprise Follow Me!
CARL for just having that awesome name!
Morgan for getting 2 unnecessary crits/flinches in R2!

Slops:
Dimsun isn’t here
Alaka for just blowing me off
Where’s Cossack?
So many DV Smeargle…
Didn’t get to meet Sigurd
Didn’t really make any new buds
Kustard didn’t Burn anyone (especially R3’s Shedinja! Geez…)
Fire martial being a (pardon the pun) wet blanket
Had to leave early, didn’t see the finals

FINAL SCORE:

SACRED URNS TOPPLED: 0
HALLOWED TOMBS DEFILED: 0
MYSTIC RUINS DESECRATED: 0
MATCHES WON: 2
HAMBURGERS CONSUMED: 3
TANKS OF GAS USED: 2
NOOBS SERVED: 9
SRS BATTLERS SERVED: 5(?)
PERCENTAGE OF PERSONAL AWESOMENESS: 100000000000000%
PERCENTAGE OF OCTOPUS AWESOMENESS: 80%
PERCENTAGE OF KUSTARD AWESOMENESS: 81%
PERCENTAGE OF CARL AWESOMENESS: 90%
PERCENTAGE OF MORGAN AWESOMENESS: 99%

FINAL SCORE: B+

Pics:

Me and Noxe!

Me, Noxe and some juniors multi battling
Marriland!
OM NOM NOM NOM
Weird dress guy (he was cool, I guess)
long line
Those Florida people (FL actually stands for FOR LOSING, LOL)
DA WAVEEEEEEEE
First round opponent
That douche Alaka >:C

You talked some serious crap about the FSPL when 5 members placed higher than you did. Edit, wait, no 6.

LOL those juniors had no Idea what hit them. They had fun though man. I thought you were being sneaky when you said something. Why would juniors bother a guy at the bar having a drink?

Anyway, Im glad I made such a good Impression on ya. Hope to see ya again some time soon man. And GL next time.

Were you at the Gwinnett center the ENTIRE time?...Like to see juniors and seniors...of course. Nice nicknames though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)