RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I haven't gotten to SS breeding :( Is there anything else you might want?

Edit: I also don't feel like breeding another Bulbasaur as I've already bred 3 different ones :( Sorry.
Pretty much my one other want is a modest Alamos Darkrai, which I haven't seen on Smogon, sadly.

rockinx

i want omegadonut's raikou

Raikou

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Grass 70)
Comes UT at L40.
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)

so cmt for something please

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just finished updating with recent additions:

Mewtwo

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid
Doesn't blow up, but still has its perks in the VGC. A better Mewtwo than the one above.
Comes trained at L100 with 6 HP \ 252 SpAttk \ 252 Speed. It's not like you were going to give it any other spread anyway. No <L99 version available.

Groudon

31\30\31\15\31\31, Adamant
Comes UT at L50.

Dialga

31\30\31\15\31\31, Adamant
Comes UT at L1, from the Arceus HGSS event.

Giratina

30\27\31\26\30\31, Calm
Comes EV-trained at L49 with 252 HP \ 100 Def \ 58 SpAttk \ 100 SpDef.

Cresselia

30\27\31\26\30\31, Calm
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 228 HP \ 180 Def \ 90 SpAttk \ 8 Speed.

Latios

31\19\31\30\30\31, Timid (HP Ground 70)
Comes UT at L35.

Zapdos

Comes UT at L50.

Abomasnow ♂

31\30\30\31\31\0, Quiet
Egg move: Leech Seed
Standard Quiet mixed Abomasnow.
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 252 SpAttk \ 6 SpDef.

Togekiss ♀

31\31\31\31\31\31, Calm
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 216 Def \ 38 SpDef \ 4 Speed. Sorry, it's kind of a VGC 2009 spread.

Parasect ♂

31\31\31\31\31\0, Brave
Trait: Dry Skin
Parasect is great support under Trick Room in the VGCs, where there's no Sleep Clause to keep it from Sporing left and right. It is surprisingly sturdy as well, its Dry Skin allowing it to recover health from Surfs and its Bug-typing resisting Mach Punch from the now-common Hitmontop.
Comes EV-trained with 255 HP \ 255 Attk (sorry, screwed up on the EV-training somewhere, but it's not much of a difference).

Metagross

31\31\31\4\31\31, Jolly
Tutored moves: Iron Head, Trick, Explosion
With a Choice Scarf Metagross outspeeds all non-Scarfed Pokemon through base 130 speed.
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 4 HP \ 252 Attk \ 252 Speed.

Metagross

31\31\31\30\31\0, Brave
Slow Metagross intended for use under Trick Room.
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk \ 6 SpDef.

Quagsire ♀

31\31\31\13\31\0, Sassy
Trait: Damp
Can bluff Water Absorb until your opponent tries (and fails) to try to win the game by blowing up on all of your Pokemon.
Egg moves: Safeguard, Encore, Recover*
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 252 SpDef. (Recover not available on this EV-trained version, only on the egg that I haven't found yet.)

And some updates to existing Pokemon:

Infernape [JPN] ♀

31\31\31\31\31\31, Jolly
Bred moves: Fake Out, Encore
Comes UT as an egg, and EV-trained with 252 Attk \ 252 Speed at L50 (non-shiny).
Incidentally, you could go to timetwister and ask him to hatch it shiny in exchange for something. I used the ShinyFinder to search for a low-frame non-shiny Jolly egg (ironic), just by having an ID\SID inputted that wasn't mine. And the one I had inputted just happened to be his. :P

Please CMT:
Kyogre [JPN] Ut Version

31/31/31/31/31/31, Modest

Infernape [JPN] ♀ Ut Version

31\31\31\31\31\31, Jolly
Bred moves: Fake Out, Encore

Cresselia Ev Trained Version

30\27\31\26\30\31, Calm
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 228 HP \ 180 Def \ 90 SpAttk \ 8 Speed.

In response to RockinX's CMT,

[ENG]
Chansey / OT: Argenis (Emerald)
Bold - Natural Cure
Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Aromatherapy (Egg move), Softboiled
31 / 4 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
An Awesome Chansey that was a Breeding Project for Kisk. It can serve as a Blissey in OU or Chansey in UU. Comes at level 22.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Name it "Haha, Bi" I'll get on now.

Edit: Hey, I don't see a nickname =/

@RockinX - would you be interested if I offer you an UT adamant flawless shellder with rapid spin, skill link, and rock blast
OR....
An UT naive entei with ground hidden power

Shellder: Flawless
Entei: 29/31/31/30/30/31

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I just got one of those a few days ago, and I don't like arbitrary offers.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Yes, but that doesn't mean I won't have some species of UU and NU. I've had a mixed Entei for a while and I just got an Adamant Skill Link Shellder.

Yes, but that doesn't mean I won't have some species of UU and NU. I've had a mixed Entei for a while and I just got an Adamant Skill Link Shellder.
Oh... Well..... isn't there any specific pokemon that you want? Guess I'm out of ideas. I have almost every good iv'd pokemon including the ones that will have the smogon movesets. If you just name one. =/

Like my Flawless jolly Rattata with counter, me first, and Reversal. =/

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
There is one specific pokémon that I want and it's a modest Alamos Darkrai. But I need you to have a trade thread to ensure that I'm not trading for a hack.

Mew [JPN]

31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid\Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Naive\Hasty\Calm\Bold

Not sure if you can help me with this but I am looking to Shiny RNG an Mew/Jirachi. I am wondering what is the PID differs between different natures.

Thanks

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mew [JPN]

31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid\Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Naive\Hasty\Calm\Bold

Not sure if you can help me with this but I am looking to Shiny RNG an Mew/Jirachi. I am wondering what is the PID differs between different natures.

Thanks
The Mystery Gift algorithm specifically prohibits the creation of Pokemon with shiny PIDs (Manaphy being the only Pokemon with a loophole, as explained on the first page).

There are 8 possible shiny WISHMKR Jirachis, and they all suck. There is currently no known way of controlling what Jirachi appears, but RockinX and I have done some experiments with Sapphire save files and we believe that play time may be one factor (but unfortunately not the only one).

The only legitimate way to get a shiny Mew is on a Japanese Emerald with the Old Sea Map, and you'd get a shiny Mew the same way as you would get any other shiny legendary in Emerald.

The Mystery Gift algorithm specifically prohibits the creation of Pokemon with shiny PIDs (Manaphy being the only Pokemon with a loophole, as explained on the first page).

There are 8 possible shiny WISHMKR Jirachis, and they all suck. There is currently no known way of controlling what Jirachi appears, but RockinX and I have done some experiments with Sapphire save files and we believe that play time may be one factor (but unfortunately not the only one).

The only legitimate way to get a shiny Mew is on a Japanese Emerald with the Old Sea Map, and you'd get a shiny Mew the same way as you would get any other shiny legendary in Emerald.
gah, just did some reading into those events, as their SID/IDs are fixed. yea, thanks for the info. Maybe I will try emerald when I have spare time.

thanks

CMT for Shiny Raikou
Comes UT at L40.
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)