The World Cup of Pokemon V - Signup Thread [UPDATED With Captains(Post #2)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ok fine idk

Shoddybattle Username: alex
Country/State of Residence: MA/NY/MD (i bounce between the three)
Nationality: who knows
Other Eligibility: born in manhattan, lived there for years, blah blah metro etc

ban mence tia

...every team who played last year has been confirmed for this tourney but team italy who isn't listed, not even in the teams who are going to do the playoff. may I at least ask why? =/

Shoddybattle Username: Safe_Kid
Country/State of Residence: England
Nationality: British
Other Eligibility: Europe/Asia

Shoddy Battle username: AlexisTA
Country/State of Residence: Italy
Nationality: Italy

p.s. In Italy we have chosen Yoshimitsux as Captain!

Shoddy Battle username: TD Phoenix
Country/State of Residence: Italy
Nationality: Italy

p.s. In Italy we have chosen Yoshimitsux as Captain!

For French guys who wanna play for France (and try to do better than our football team ._.), come on French Time.

I know almost all the guys who have signep up but some remain unknown. So, join us !

Shoddybattle Username: CAL-polelover44; COLORED_PENCILS
Country/State of Residence: USA Metro (New York)
Nationality: American
Other Eligibility: USA East

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
To clarify the removal of team Italy:

1) No representative from the team contacted me during signups
2) You went ahead and posted a team in the thread without any sort of approval from me
3) The team you did post was full of known ladder cheaters, which is completely unnacceptable and won't be tolerated in my tournament or at Smogon.

Also Italy was the least competitive team last year, and we are trying to keep this tournament as competitive as possible. If you feel like you are good enough, try out for team Europe.

Shoddybattle Username: fm
Country/State: US/NJ
Nationality: Irish

signing up for usa metro, east secondary or euro

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The captain of Asia will be MoP/Aeroblacktyl, which was the original plan and im not sure when along the line it got changed.

Sorry for the miscommunication, it will not happen again.

Shoddybattle Username: Waterfall-Cascada.
Country/State of Residence: France
Nationality: French
Other Eligibility: [only if applicable] /

The captain of Asia will be MoP/Aeroblacktyl, which was the original plan and im not sure when along the line it got changed.

Sorry for the miscommunication, it will not happen again.
sorry but I just can't keep shut on this....

his bitchass deserted the team last year for petty reasons when he's been on Asia for the last 3 years. And especially when we were very shorthanded and needed all the help we could get, he acts like a child and bails. And this is how he gets rewarded??? WTF?

tbh this is a joke. Why not make goofball or husk captain, IPL is solid too. Whatever happened to Shiv? Heck let's go down the list of last year's roster, just about everybody (sans myself) would make a better captain than this guy.

I dunno what random criteria WC hosts have for selecting captains, and maybe everyone is enamored with mop but at the very least give captainship of WC's historically most dominant team to someone who deserves it, not this flip flopper

PS: this is not a signup on my part

Husk and Shiv is no longer with Team Asia, IPL has not signed up, and I agreed/wanted MoP to be captain this year. Any further comments?

Why am I not captain? I didn't want to be captain especially after last year and he was the only other person I see fit to be captain given our signups.

Jackal

if i don't give him captains there wont even be an asia, goof wants him to be captain. that is enough for me. while it is true he didnt care about asia last year, he seems to be the only one who does this year.

Shoddybattle Username: Jikos
Country/State of Residence: USA/New York
Nationality: USA/Greece
Other Eligibility:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)