Fucking insane people

but I believe that your police seriously is not good at all if it allows people too illegally enter zoos, getting drunk on public spaces, shooting animals and kidnapping them
i highly doubt that any police officer would let two most obviously intoxicated people enter a petting zoo after hours with firearms, and shooting them

also because it was after hours and locked up i doubt that anyone was there, its a petting zoo for chrissake not a jail. and if there was someone there i pretty sure they would have had something to say about people shooting the animals.

My reaction in this thread:

Upon reading the OP- :(

Reading some people's reactions/posts- >:(

Reflecting on the OP- :'(

What the fuck is wrong with some people? I mean, seriously. :/

well i think fucking insane people is a little bit unethical!

on a serious note, cim is right; there are almost seven billion people living in the world. it's actually a wonder these things don't happen more often, imo.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well I heard about this in New Zealand
Put in show and hide tags because this is very disturbing

its a cat btw

its insane why people do things like that.

*shivers*

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wouold hope that our race has progressed enough to hopefully be considered more civilised than the Romans

Though as this thread obviously shows...perhapes not

It's really just a kind of reaction any normal human being would respond with. Other people who doesn't find this behavior as sort of disturbing is about as psychotic or emotionally detached as the person who committed the murder on those poor animals. Anyone should seek help if they fit into the latter category. It's not normal and will cause trouble for that person when he/she reached adulthood.
Who are you to determine what is the reaction of a "normal human being" is? Are you the standard, should the world conform to you? It sort of bugs me that if we're not bawling or something of the sort that you're immediately associating them with the persons that did these deeds. It's sort of stupid that I'm expected to feel pity and be upset because of what happens to petting zoo animals. Yeah, I personally think its kind of silly that Rodan felt the need to rant on the internet (no offense intended), but there are much greater evils in the world. If you get upset over this that's your beef, but don't go around putting others into the same catagory as the culprits here just because if they're not getting emotional over a few animals.

The worst part about this is that if these drunken guys went around and shot a few people instead, this thread wouldn't be here and emotions wouldn't be so high; it'd just be your everyday occurance.

TheAmazingFlygon said:
but I believe that your police seriously is not good at all if it allows people too illegally enter zoos, getting drunk on public spaces, shooting animals and kidnapping them...
Um, police don't guard zoos. For them to respond they need to be alerted, they don't stand around expecting this to happen. If it's anybody's fault, its the zookeepers' for not having security on the facility.

...the human is a animal, and when a human kill a bunch of other humans, things get bad for that person.

on the matter, this is sick in the most possible way, not only getting drunk is bad enough, they carried guns with then and just....decided to blow shit up inside the zoo, to make matters worst the guy that take care of that place dont put a shit to protect the place.

what can i say? what is done is done, we can do whatever we want, but we must suffer the consequences sonner or later, those 2 better understand they wont get away with this.

People can have their own opinions about these things. I'm halfway in the middle.
Some people see it as violent, degrading, and in-humane. On the other hand, there is the possibility of some people that hunt usually for trophy seeing this as S.S.D.D. (same shit, different day.), and could care less about this.

WE wil ALL turn into animals, it is already happening
-Ronaldinho is already a Horse (Look at him)
-2 Guys in my class look like a Pig and a Monkey

Those idiots deserve jail indeed. This is why alcohol is stupid and is for drunk insane people. Alchohol is everywhere, its in our 5-Gum, its in freaking Coke for gods sake
You drunken idiots all deserve jail, I hope when you die and go to hell, you guys will meet that Rabbit down there and that Rabbit will Super Fang you untill you freaking die again, then the Rabbit will do it again, and again.
What the bloody hell is America doing anyway, letting anyone have Guns.
(Sorry if this place isnt America, its just a stereotype I have gotten used to)
Now the freaking president wants to turn off the Internet at his command, instead of watching your damn oil spills, or stupid idiotic inhumane, Hellworthy, knuckleheaded, jackass, dunghead, Voldermort's Nipple, Dobby's sock, animal killing berks
I am sorry for losing control, but reading this thread makes me want to rage
The human, has alot of flaws, some of these flaws include trying to induce pain in lesser creatures. Trying to torture because you can (Guantanamo Bay, Bullying)
This. sucks
Also did you report those evil, villanous cockroaches to the police??

Relevant, how?
Those idiots deserve jail indeed. This is why alcohol is stupid and is for drunk insane people. Alchohol is everywhere, its in our 5-Gum, its in freaking Coke for gods sake
Source, please?
You drunken idiots all deserve jail, I hope when you die and go to hell, you guys will meet that Rabbit down there and that Rabbit will Super Fang you untill you freaking die again, then the Rabbit will do it again, and again.
See, this just makes me doubt the rest of the post. "Super Fang". Also, that's just a rant.
Um ... 2nd Amendment?
Now the freaking president wants to turn off the Internet at his command, instead of watching your damn oil spills, or stupid idiotic inhumane, Hellworthy, knuckleheaded, jackass, dunghead, Voldermort's Nipple, Dobby's sock, animal killing berks
Source for that bit about turning off the Internet, please.
The human, has alot of flaws, some of these flaws include trying to induce pain in lesser creatures. Trying to torture because you can (Guantanamo Bay, Bullying)
This. sucks
Question: does anyone know who did it?

Since you replied in a quote, I've had to screenshot that.

I never said I was defending them. All I wanted was a source.

But I'm defending them somewhat now.

That source WAS FROM *ALMOST* A YEAR AGO (August 28, 2009)! Before the oil spill! Also, it was an emergency powers bill, which mitigates it a bit.

Really, just a weak ago, this news show in Australia says that Obama wants the Internet now
God, Australia are freaking slow arent they

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

This. sucks
Are you fucking serious?

Alcohol isn't about being drunk, that's the more extreme end of the effects. Think of how many people drink responsibly every day. FFS, the US is one of only 4 countries in the world that has a drinking age of 21. Every other country is lower.

And what's the problem with allowing people to own firearms? Just like alcohol, think of how many people responsibly use firearms every day.

Unfortunately, shit like this happens. It would happen regardless of alcohol and guns were legal. Maybe not this situation, but twisted things like it. It's just the way the world is, and you have to accept that. These kind of things are thankfully performed by a extreme minority of people, and it's people like you that blow this shit way out of proportion, and demand all these ridiculous fucking things and how everything is wrong. Like the world would be a better place with you running things, right? God I hate this kind of attitude.

This. sucks
We can't be turning into animals, since we already are animals (unless you want to place humans on a special pedestal for religious reasons). Also there is no such thing as a lesser animal (unless you don't believe in evolution). Nothing is "more evolved."

Sugar alcohol is in 5-gum. That is not the same alcohol that is in vodka. You're being very ignorant.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The alcohol that's in 5gum, Pepsi, Coke, etc isn't going to affect you in any way. The only reason it's an issue is because of certain religions. It's just very minute traces in flavoring oils that they use for the product, and not the same as you find in beer/liquor.

That's like saying there's alcohol in our Hospitals and that it's a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)