US Last Chance Qualifier - Indianapolis, IN - June 25th, 2010 - WON BY GODUDETTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting myself once for good measure:

If anyone wants to throw down in Tatsunoko vs Capcom on Friday after the tournament, find the guy with the Shenmue design on the back of his shirt. I won't actually be in Indy until Friday morning but would probably be able to hang for the rest of the day depending on what the rest of my group is up for.

I am also willing to blow off pretty much anything for a Virtual On LAN session, on the off chance any of you guys would be into that.
We might be finding a place to stay Friday night even if none of us make it through to the second day. Don't really have any plans set in stone other than the tournament, so we're up for whatever.

Hey All.
Myself, Poliwaggle, And TheUndecided will be at Indy from tonight until Saturday.
I'll be the Guy with the Caterpie (Caterpie's? possibly) on his shoulder.
TheUndecided will be the hyperactive guy with the camera.
If you see me say hi! I'm really looking forward to meeting all the smogonites that'll be there!

Quoting myself once for good measure:

We might be finding a place to stay Friday night even if none of us make it through to the second day. Don't really have any plans set in stone other than the tournament, so we're up for whatever.
I'm up for some TvC, but I won't be there until Friday afternoon (3-4ish). Do you have sticks, or should I bring my own?

I'm up for some TvC, but I won't be there until Friday afternoon (3-4ish). Do you have sticks, or should I bring my own?
Nope. Two Classic Controllers and one Classic Controller Pro. Pad Warrior, now and forever. >.>

Also have some GCN controllers, if for some godforsaken reason you'd want to use that thing on something besides Smash.

Hey, does anyone here know how to get in contact with Noxe? We were going to take him with us to Nats, but he hasn't been on Smogon in the past couple days and I don't have his number. I would really hate to leave him behind especially if he's already on his way.

Nope. Two Classic Controllers and one Classic Controller Pro. Pad Warrior, now and forever. >.>

Also have some GCN controllers, if for some godforsaken reason you'd want to use that thing on something besides Smash.
I'm a pad warrior when I'm playing any fighting game except TvC. Worst comes to worst, I'll bring my PS2 pad and a converter if I can't fit my stick.

andrea

/me cresselias
Anybody know of any nearby hotels that don't require you to be 21? It's kinda screwing me right now...
You have to be 18 to get a hotel XD But you've got to pay with a credit card. Dubulous is 19 and paid for our room at Candlewood Suites.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
alright guys i am in Indy and will be here for the next 3 days. so if someone wants to hit me up just PM me and i'll send over my cell phone number.

with that being said i would like to wish everyone good luck both tomorrow and nationals weekend.

I’m in Indy, going to bed now. Might stream some live video if I get knocked out early. Good luck everyone, see you in the morning.

you pussies. My ass isn't going to bed. all night. about to go to my mom's house where my Wii is to get some pokemon off my pokemon ranch and then figure out a team. goddamn world of warcraft.

I'll be the guy in the short shorts, Pokemon vest, and Pokemon tattoos. Storm FTW =P unban me goddammit!

looking forward to losing first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)