The World Cup of Pokemon V - Signup Thread [UPDATED With Captains(Post #2)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
Hey I'm requesting a picture to go perfectly with us south. I want a picture with a machamp whipping jyxnes (they're black) picking jumpluff (cotton). Ill use it as my avatar. On a side note go south and good luck!

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
Hey I'm requesting a picture to go perfectly with us south. I want a picture with a machamp whipping jyxnes (they're black) picking jumpluff (cotton). Ill use it as my avatar. On a side note go south and good luck!
I'm game for one too, a dominant white male whipping some black chick while picking plants to make our motha fuckin money truly represents the southern way of life and our nations history.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won Back to the Basics tournament - Doesn't display OU skill
Finalist Los Angeles VGS 2008 - Doesn't display OU skill
Won the Phoenix VGC Regional 2009 - Doesn't display OU skill
Compiled a 4-1 record in Swiss 2009 Nationals - Doesn't display OU skill
Won Seattle VGC Regional 2010 - Doesn't display OU skill
Won the Ubers Double Cup Wifi tournament - Doesn't display OU skill
Smogon's first ladder champion - Spinkles has been one before
Invented 4drag2mag - Displays teambuilding skills that equal that of Italians.

That's right, that's what I bring to the table in case you somehow forgot. This is a dirty business, that's why I go out and play with my heart. It doesn't matter what people say about me, I weather the storm. I feel like it was a little disrespectful but you know what I feel like, I have been successful, blessed, and I keep my faith in God, and I just keep it moving. You're sweet TAY. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend. I want to throw you down and stomp on your testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain. I have some pain I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. So every now and then I will kick your fucking ass. I'm a man. I lived it and I'm not afraid to die but when I die I'm going to paradise and I'm not worried.

Praise be to Allah.

RECOOM KABOOM

<33

Yeah, sorry I can't be on irc all day for you (BAN ME PLEASE)s, I've only been taking care of my grandmother for the past 3 weeks, some things are more important in life. But the disrespect ya'll giving me is astounding. The fact I would even have to try out is a joke in itself. Some bros.
I always respected you, Zerowing. But lately, your behavior have been erratic of late and my last encounter with you annoyed me the most. You delaying my time when I wanted to host tryouts for new recruits who might have the potential to be better than even the whole USWest team. Kicking Apologies like 10 times in 1 minute was of great annoyance to me when he was trying to get a spot on the USWest roster. He might have made a bad comment about you, but you should have been a bigger man and kicked him once or twice, then leaving it behind instead of kicking him like 10 times. I know that I was a new recruit last year, I worked hard to get on the team. I worked hard to get myself in a position to help USWest garner some wins last year and maybe those new recruits could be like me and help USWest as a team garner some wins. Also speaking of new recruits, there were even noobies who even knew that they most likely would not be on the team, but they dedicated their time and effort to try out for the team.

We had 5 spots guaranteed, you weren't the one. Big Deal. You could have at least show us your OU skills before doing what you have to do. TAY left himself out in the beginning because he felt that he wasn't knowledgeable in OU enough after a long break period to help the team. SoT was not included because we were skeptical that SoT was still good in the game. SoT was pissed, too that he was left out of the roster. But SoT has proved himself by working extremely hard even with his busy schedule and proved to the team that he was still good before going to a 1 week vacation. IPL did not try out, but his OU skill cannot be ignored because of his recent run in Smogon Tour 9. While you Zerowing, I dunno what OU skill and knowledge in 2010 you have to bring to the table. If anything, I only know you the master of VGC, but unknown in OU.

Look, if you got real life to deal with, then ok deal with that. We all got lives, too and I definitely do not dedicate all my time to Pokemon at all. I feel for you taking care of your grandma, but hey you still managed to come into IRC at times. Look, there is still a spot left. If you come for IRC for at least a minimum of 10 minutes and display your skills to us like TAY did for us to assure us and HIMSELF that he was still good and like SoT did to assure us that he was still good, EDIT: then you got a great chance to be in the team. Put your ego aside Zerowing and if you really did have such heart for USWest, then you would put your best effort to be on the team.

I post in behalf that I cannot see Team US West get bashed on like this in public.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
zerowings a beast he shouldn't even have to try out lol. you bitch ass white boys gonna be sorry when uk destroys you :pimp:

Better.

Wait I'm supposed to be trash talking about other people's teams. >_<
Kinneas, you'd better stick to trash talking about other teams. Even if what you said was pretty accurate. Although you don't know how lucky you were to avoid defeat yourself yesterday. But as long as we're teammates, as painful as it might be, we must be friends <3

For the record as well, I didn't originally want to be part of the team but Twash convinced me to at least play as a sub. Only Twash knows whether I would've been in the starting line up otherwise.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion

TEAM SPAIN​

Captain:​
Malekith​

Players:​
[K-12] The Madchine
Colchonero
Kefka
M Dragon
Malekith
Tyrano
Shinigami
Stigmata​

Subs:​
Style_Rbk
Tenshinhan
-Green-
Joelmg​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)