Issue #9 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
when do we find out who won the trivia? and good job on this issue
Probably next issue, that's how it's been for most of the issues. The answers for issue eight still haven't shown up though!

Awesome work people, I've never thanked the Smog staff up until now for all of the great work they put into this, so here it is... thanks!

yeah so that was a bit underwhelming on my part

Sexy cool as usual. Have you considered launching it as an actual magazine-formatted PDF file?
I would love to see this happen. I'm sure it'd take a bit of formatting to make it look professional when being printed, but I think it'd be great to have a clean copy to print out and look at.

I have to say smog #9 is one of the best so far but I noticed one thing. In the part about breloom toxic spikes would not help breloom because then spore would fail unless they were immune to toxic spikes. I know it hurts celebi but spore is the main moves that makes breloom so great. Other than that great smog article!

Very interesting articles, especially the Phil's protips, thx. I look forward to an analysis of the new OU metagame without Latias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)