Indianapolis picture museum. now updated with day 2 and 3. along with the battle vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the guy in these pictures with the tan hat and black shirt with the white writing.

Just an fyi. :3 I think I was in more from this thread but yeah.

That first picture I lost in that round due to some untimely hax near the end of the match. Damn critical hits and minimum damage. ):

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there

Right there, notice the custom "Blades" cap. That tournament was a wash, I was playing on zero sleep and a 12 hour car ride. Sucks to get booted round 2 when you know you could have taken the guy.
Better luck next year. I'm hoping Gen 5's rules are better than this year's (though I admit I enjoyed having Ubers)

Thanks for all the hard work in putting the thread together, Ninahaza

Since I was dumb and forgot my memory card for my camera I don't have many since my phone camera is pretty weak, but I thought I'd immortalize rory's fashion sense

he be accessorizing

bear chaos gets a drink of water from the stream, no cup needed

Great pictures guys! congrats to everyone! Man, I wanted to go, so I went and swam with leopard sharks instead ;) lol. But anyway, Its awesome everyone got to hang out!!

Jesus I was unaware how you might be in irl with all your posts here but you are def the most awesome person i met through all the vgc this season (though it might be a tie with you and darkwatch, that guy is cool too lolol). I appreciate all the pics you took :) and it was nice to finally meet you.

Hahahaha. That was hilarious! BTW, that grass knot would've done 78.6%-93.5%. =b

lol But it was a pleasure meeting you bro! :)

andrea

/me cresselias
Ninahaza you are DA BOMB for taking so many pictures! And they're all fantastic. Thanks so much~ it's stuff like this that shows just how awesome the VGC was. Super glad I got to meet you finally ^_^_^

PS There is no 'a' in my username!Lol don't worry about it XD

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was the guy in these pictures with the tan hat and black shirt with the white writing.

That first picture I lost in that round due to some untimely hax near the end of the match. Damn critical hits and minimum damage. ):
aww dude so sorry i missed you. i dont even think we said hi or anything dang. next time. and i feel you the loosing to crits, alot of people had a haxy day that screwed alot of good players out of the top 16.

It was great to meet Jesus finally! You played well my friend, and I want to see you next year at Nationals and Worlds.
Dude Duy it was GREAT meeting you, i still cant believe i got you and Huy mixed up early friday morning when i came to the LCQ lol. as for next year you know i will be at nationals, i am extra motivated now after such a fun weekend, as for worlds well i better start practicing for next year then lol. good luck to both you and Huy at worlds this year.

Jesus I was unaware how you might be in irl with all your posts here but you are def the most awesome person i met through all the vgc this season (though it might be a tie with you and darkwatch, that guy is cool too lolol). I appreciate all the pics you took :) and it was nice to finally meet you.
Dtrain you are defnetly one of the coolest i met at nationals as well. i wish we could have hung out more :(. and as for darkwatch apperently he was right there infront of me many times and i failed to notice. i am so fail

Hahahaha. That was hilarious! BTW, that grass knot would've done 78.6%-93.5%. =b

lol But it was a pleasure meeting you bro! :)
greysong it was a pleasure meeting you, and that 4 way battle we had was awsome. too bad i didnt have pokemon that were high in lvl for it. your suicune is beast and as for the tyler battle thing i wish i had pulled out my video camera and taped it but i was too busy laughing on the inside.

Ninahaza you are DA BOMB for taking so many pictures! And they're all fantastic. Thanks so much~ it's stuff like this that shows just how awesome the VGC was. Super glad I got to meet you finally ^_^_^

PS There is no 'a' in my username!Lol don't worry about it XD
it was AWSOME to meet you godudette and i look forward to hopefully meeting you again next year. yeah the pictures are great and i feel so dumb about spelling your name the wrong way this whole time :(. i wish i had gotten your message earlier on friday and came to TGI's friday. haha so many mistakes i made.

In the battle of Mattj versus uknown was mattj crushed by tr? If so that is probably mattj vs pokemanmaster

Ninahaza

NINAHAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
EEVVVAAAAAAAANNNN DDDDUUUUDDDEEEE.
you were one of the funniest people i met in indianapolis, and your little comment about me causing the power outage almost gave me away. the staff were looking at me very weird, i swear evan you almost got me baned for next year, this is why i cannot interfere in battles from now on :).

In the battle of Mattj versus uknown was mattj crushed by tr? If so that is probably mattj vs pokemanmaster
the battle video isnt working. but from what i remember it wasnt a TR strategy that Mattj lost to, i think it was just a bad match up for him. his team was blizzard weak and the other guy capitalized on that

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Jrank was also there to catch as much of the action as he could before leaving with his dad. i hope to see you at nationals again next year.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE legendary red backpack ITSELFF.

CAN YOU HANDLE IT SMOGON

[/HIDE]
No Smogon can't handle me, hahaha! Lol, but this backpack and that very handsome boy has the look of a Pokemon Master! You see my shirt? It says my game with a basketball, but it should really have a Pikachu! I had a great time chilling with everyone, I'm pumped for next year. Be afraid Smogon, be very afraid.

How many people were actually old enough to drink in the bar? lol

-looks at tad- :P
More of us were legal than not, surprisingly. A surprising amount of people with the Ducks group at least have been in the community since pre-smogon, or at least since its early days, so we've aged a bit! Even a lot of the fresh blood is legal, we did rather a lot of drinking in Indy...

Man Friday's makes good Mojitos

Also thanks again for taking/uploading all the pictures, I know it's a lot of work!

How many people were actually old enough to drink in the bar? lol

-looks at tad- :P
Myself, Duy, Godudette, Rory, Fishy, and Dubulous were too young to drink. Others, such as TTS, were above the legal drinking age, but chose not to participate in such activities, preferring instead to drink Sprite-water.

aww dude so sorry i missed you. i dont even think we said hi or anything dang. next time. and i feel you the loosing to crits, alot of people had a haxy day that screwed alot of good players out of the top 16.
Yeah I know. Hax is the worst man.

I think I saw you a few times and I KNEW it was you because of your sweater, but because I never really got the chance to speak to you online I felt out of place :P Next year I won't make that mistake at all hopefully. haha

Dtrain you are defnetly one of the coolest i met at nationals as well. i wish we could have hung out more :(. and as for darkwatch apperently he was right there infront of me many times and i failed to notice. i am so fail
It's alright man, I made the mistake once or four times as well. :]

Also lol tie between ninahaza and me? I should have met you, ninahaza. I feel terrible now. xD also thanks dtrain you're probably one of the coolest guys I met all around this year (despite it's my first year).

Ninahaza

Hey ET i didnt mention you alot but it was fun hanging out with you, you dont talk much though but that didnt change anything :)

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Myself, Duy, Godudette, Rory, Fishy, and Dubulous were too young to drink. Others, such as TTS, were above the legal drinking age, but chose not to participate in such activities, preferring instead to drink Sprite-water.
Fuck yes. Sprite is awesome. The "sprite water" that they were selling at Pizza was not. For those who did not see it, there was a place in the convention center that sold pizza... called Pizza. Their soda machine was out of syrup and had the worst sprite ever.

Sometimes also preferring not to pay for it

Let's not forget that

Hey now, I only skipped paying for one sprite, and that was fair since I led you drunken ducklings home =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)