Secret Santa Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Deadline to complete battles this round is Saturday October 21, 10PM (GMT-7), PM your opponent as soon as you see this, let me know if this is too soon, if it is I'll push it back a day or two

Round 2 Thread

Round 1 Thread

Rules:
PP Ups optional (if there is a disagreement, they must be ON)
Rated optional (if there is a disagreement, it must be unrated)
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
No Self Ko on last pokemon
You MUST only use the team assigned to you

Logs MUST be PMed or e-mailed to the tournament e-mail address (this is necessary to ensure everyone used the correct team assigned to them)

If you watch another tournament battle while you are still in the tournament you will be disqualified (please do your part to prevent this by disallowing specs or putting GSE, Santa, or something along those lines in your name)

If you are caught cheating you will be banned from Smogon for 1 month

Matchups:
Alper vs Aeroblacktyl
Mekkah vs Groudon80
Doomsday vs TheMusicMan
Justin8649 vs Council

Teams that lost (R1+R2)
Dan Dan
Cerberus
ssbmroy
Justin8649
Mekkah
somerandomguy
Moxom
TheMusicMan
Delta
Alper
Lexay
Doomsday
DragonDance
Mizuno
Hansy
Ghost_Chill
Pilocus
PikaPete
Toy
TheCrazyLazyGuy
Karrot
Council
Philbert
Aeroblacktyl

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Doomsday said you were getting it done this weekend, please make the effort to get it done

Predictions

Alper vs Aeroblacktyl
Mekkah vs Groudon80
Winner of ((TO) Juggernaut vs Doomsday) vs TheMusicMan
Justin8649 vs Council

OH GOD MY TEAM IS STILL IN

I hate when people think i'll win, because i'll probably lose against juggernaut and disappoint them all. I've pmed juggernaut now!

Woot, my team is in top 8. It must be that "top secret one shot piss your oppoent off permantly and piss them off more if they have too many CB" pokemon.

Well taking account that the team matters. Here are my predictions. lol hopefully, I won't predict against my team.

Alper vs Aeroblacktyl
Mekkah vs Groudon80 - Toss Up, but I'll go with Mekkah.
Winner of ((TO) Juggernaut vs Doomsday) vs TheMusicMan
Justin8649 vs Council - Toss up, I'll go with Council.

won to juggernaut with a GREAT deal hf hax. I'm sorry jugg, I really am :[ it was an horrible match. blissey outlucked everything, by getting a para, by making celebi miss leech seed and by ching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)