World Cup: South Africa 2010 - Paul and Spain win!

Stekelenburg and his ajax-teammate Suarez are probably discussing now who made the better save yesterday xp

Even though Germany smashed Australia, I want Germany to win 4-1 against England, with Rooney scoring the goal
Epic Grand Final:

Argentina vs Germany EPIC!
Epic, indeed, I guess my dreams are coming true. Early.
Lol, did you know the semi finals are on my birthday
I hope Germany win. I am on my 3rd team

Australia-Loss :( oh well they did us proud
Brazil-Loss, come on I know you guys could play better

Now I am going for Germany like my Dad, Ozil is my favourite German Player!

Ok now, the Suarez handball is what soccer is, let me repeat to whoever thinks that a goal should be allowed, and that he was an idiot for doing it
Are you saying that you wouldnt do what Suarez did in that situation, even though, you had the slightest chance of winning!?

Oh John Mensah....why the 1 step run up... you're a central defender for goodness' sake!

Germany to win, they are my sweepstakes team at work and I win £40 if they go all the way! Glad I didn't buy Brazil off of someone for a tenner...

Heey..Football is a TEAMSPORT and Suarez made everything right in this Situation for his TEAM..it cant really be compared with Henrys Hand because Suarez got punished directly for his fault while Henry not....so... he should really be considered as a hero and every competetive footballer and this Situation would have done the same thing.

anyway, go germany i really smell a big shit= wonderful game today. :D

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The freekick was a dive and Appiah was offside before he shot on the goal, so the only one who should complain ist Suárez himself...

And if you want, that Ghana gets a goal and a penalty and Suárez is sent off
Think about Ghana - Australia, red card for Kewell and then 2 goal back, because of a wrong ref decision?
That would be unfair...

3-0!!! Arne Friedrich LOL with his first goal after 77 Matches...

sadly that we lost mueller in the semis because of his 2. yellow card because of a stupid handplay.

2 thoughts.

1. NOBODY wants to see Merkel cheering around sitting her fat *** paid byy german tax..if it would be the final,ok but not now..nobody wants to see her there.

2. gonna hate Argentina again ,,always complaining, always diving..go home stupid

The funny thing is that only Schweinsteger, Ozil and Lahm are actually very good players in this team. The rest are decent to good. They are just an extremely ruthless team, Argentina's weakness is its defence, particularly the right back position, and they raped them there for the second and third goals.

The funny thing is that only Schweinsteger, Ozil and Lahm are actually very good players in this team. The rest are decent to good. They are just an extremely ruthless team, Argentina's weakness is its defence, particularly the right back position, and they raped them there for the second and third goals.
yea.. Otamendi (is that correct?) played really bad in the first half.. he got switched out and everything turned for worse even.. nows hoping for Spain to do it.. if not, Germany will most likely make it since I dont see the Netherlands and Uruguay beating them

The funny thing is that only Schweinsteger, Ozil and Lahm are actually very good players in this team. The rest are decent to good.
The portuguese comentator said something very wise: Argentina plays what their players play, Germany plays what their team plays.

EDIT: 4-0. I have a feeling Maradona will stop playing fantasy football with one of the best teams on earth now.

LMAO this is more embarassing than england. lolol this is hilarious

ozil had a terrible game except for that one assist, and argentina still get raped

also what an amazing game for shweinsteiger, one of the best of the tournament so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)