The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
YTP has barely been on, and his computer supposedly has a virus which doesn't allow him to battle. If he can't get this fixed or get on more, could he please be subbed?

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost because of one fucking mistake :X

gg

whatever we beat argentina and soccer world champion > pokemon world champion

Lose against sapientia, again, if not admit that he had the good fortune does not, he really knows what happened, as both have seen the same thing, and I will not messing, so nothing confirmed.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow bk you're the most unlucky person ever >.<

Anyway guys I have found a wifi hotspot at maccas, so posting to let y'all know that I'm at the Australian Eastern university games till Thursday night so I won't be able to get any matches done for the next 4-5 days, but I'll be completely ready to battle when I return.

GOCEANIA

reachzero had hard hax against me and I still defeated him
This match was just machamp and one critical hit, nothing special in dp ~__~
he was kidding. reference to a few pages ago where he stated that a shinigami got defeated in a hard hax game. sad story, but true. poor shinigamis.

e; shit happens, this is how not-so-serious forums work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)