Rusty Magneton Cup Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This round ends Tuesday, October 31nd at 11:59 PM EST.

General Rules:
*This is a 3-player team tournament.
*The 3 metagames in this tournament include RBY UU, GSC UU, and RS UU.
*Each team member will play a different metagame. Metagames may be changed in-between rounds if a team chooses to (For instance, I could play RBY UU in Round 1 and GSC UU in Round 2)
*Before battling, a representative must post who is playing what for their respective team.

RBY Rules: Tier list here
*Sleep Clause
*Self-KO Clause
*Freeze Clause
*Battle Timeout
*Apply PP Ups and Unrated are optional.
*No GSC Tradebacks
*Species Clause.
*Evasion moves (Double Team and Minimize) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
*OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, and Guillotine) are banned unless selected via Metronome.

GSC Rules: Tier list here
*Sleep Clause
*Self-KO Clause
*Freeze Clause
*Battle Timeout
*Stadium Present
*Evasion moves (Double Team and Minimize) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
*OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, and Guillotine) are banned unless selected via Metronome.

RS Rules: Tier list here
*Sleep Clause
*Self-KO Clause
*Freeze Clause
*Battle Timeout
*OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold) are banned unless selected via Metronome.

Teams

Cute Kawaii Luvdiscs
- Bugsy23
- Groudon80
- Justin8649

Team Rock-Awesome
- Aeroblacktyl
- JMC
- Lesm46

Team Whool Pool
- spies
- SSBM Roy
- theamericandream38

A Cdn, An Azn, And a Cat
- DragonDance
- Mammoth
- The Communist Plant

The Order of the Phoenix
- Aeolus
- Holyknight
- skarm

The Team No One Expects To Win
- Jackal
- Veteran In Love
- Warthog

Obi And The GP's
- Giga Punch
- Obi
- Riou

The Team 8
- Alamaster
- jerryparid
- Pilocus

Sexay Lekkah Fishsticks
- Fish
- Lexay
- Mekkah

I'm So Ronery
- Doomsday
- Waterbomb
- wraith

Team Viet Clique
- Batpig
- gdpt
- goofball

Team Monkey Porkchops
- Council
- Judgement
- Moxom

Team Butterfree
- Alper
- Altmer
- PikaPete

Team L.G. Fuad
- Dan Dan
- Havak
- Philbert

Team Tumhare Tatte Tode The
- Anomalous
- Darkbolt
- Sir Chris

Team AAMS
- Amazing Ampharos
- BBM
- Crunk Juice

Pairings (In order RBY UU/GSC UU/RS UU)

The Order of the Phoenix vs. Team Rock-Awesome
skarm vs. Lesm46
Holyknight vs. JMC
Aeolus vs. Aeroblacktyl

Team Rock-Awesome wins!

Obi And The GP's vs. The Team No One Expects To Win
Giga Punch vs. Veteran In Love
GreenPikachu vs. Warthog
Obi vs. Jackal

Good luck guys.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i suppose it's the same order as last time.

Mr. Lesm: RBY
Mr. JMC: GSC
Mr. MoP: RSEFRLG

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
sickest gay luck ever. That's not supposed to happen in GSC.

I'm sorry about the 4-0 hax, HK : (

lost 4-0 to the worst luck in gsc i ever seen. Is pokemon so thats bound to happen i guess.Now is up to aeolus and skarm.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please, Obi is no match for me. heh.

*makes bp team counter team*

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You have no chance to survive make your team.

Hmmm, I was just saying yesterday that I'm expecting to fight VIL at some point in some tournament (we've never fought a real match!), and I see him at the top, so I thought I was for a second, and then I realized RBY is the top.

Yeah, it was suprisingly clean although the very end coulda gone your way hehe. Also thank god for Modest and not Timid.

gg dude; we're owning MM next though aeo

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol they are done already!

Obi is slacking and doesn't have a team ^_^

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, you'll regret that when I cleverly reuse my BP team and swep you 6-0. To be honest I'm getting ready to beat MoP.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
They SHOULD win because they cheated us to beat us. Jackal got the perfect fp which cost dbolt his match and VIL beat me with some amazing displays of lesmcheating. go The Team No One Expects To Win!

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
with these kind of predictions they should rename themselves : The Team Everyone Expects To Win

Jackal

I lost 3-0 making the transition from uusf/pr uu rules to smogons is fucking impossible when the tiers are retarded. Why is walrein allowed in uu? Can we fix this right now, on the spot? Unless your team has electabuzz or manetric you cant kill it.

I am not complaining though, Obi deserved to win, he was the one who read the tiers closely I just assumed what needs to be banned would be.

I have full faith in warthog anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)