UU Themed Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won against Sage Abdul. And I dont know how you can say that crit mattered, when you didnt even see my last pokemon, and you allowed me to freely set up Sunny Day. And your "X" can barely live a LO extremespeed. I still would have won. "GG"

VM'd my opponent. He was last on on July 8th so hopefully we can get this done before the deadline. D:

EDIT: lost to Kael is a fun match. It went by too fast! lol was fun. I shouldn't have gone so anti-weather x(

Gl all ^^

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
Exchanged PM's with Suix on Wednesday. He's been on, but hasn't contacted me since my reply.

For my reference: can we possibly have an extension? He's not on and probably won't be til tomorrow (the deadline). My team has been sent and his, so it should get done promptly.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll get Round 2 up when I wake up tomorrow and decide which games to give extensions and who to put through. Still do any remaining matches if you can.

My opponent and I had exchanged PMs during the weekend and had agreed on a 5 hour window to battle in after the weekend. I had waited both yesterday and today during that time frame but I did not see him at all. Since I would prefer not to get a win/loss by coin flip or activity, can we get and extension so we can try and get our match done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)