The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might suck at football or even pokémon, but our women are top notch... can you keep up with them?

Oh, and if you win I'll send some hotties for ya, just don't choke this year =).
No shit I can keep up. And I never choke in clutch situations... That choke award goes to my fellow gullible slave: Philip7086, but that aint happening this year.

We might suck at football or even pokémon, but our women are top notch... can you keep up with them?
Okay, two things: west Europeans (mostly Polish) women really disagree with that statement. Big time. And someone from the west of US and A could never handle in a million years a normal woman properly (unless it is a shemale), let alone a Brazilian one

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, two things: west Europeans (mostly Polish) women really disagree with that statement. Big time. And someone from the west of US and A could never handle in a million years a normal woman properly (unless it is a shemale), let alone a Brazilian one

lol what, LD can handle anything

Women disagree with each other all time. But we men take all we can get! I don't discriminate ;o. USA West can't handle normal woman, noooooo wayyys. We cream of the crop in men and women especially California. Handle anything, anywhere, at any time whether that is women or Pokeman World Cup. You brazilian can suck it! But Quantum Mechanics is ok..

Women disagree with each other all time. But we men take all we can get! I don't discriminate ;o. USA West can't handle normal woman, noooooo wayyys. We cream of the crop in men and women especially California. Handle anything, anywhere, at any time whether that is women or Pokeman World Cup. You brazilian can suck it! But Quantum Mechanics is ok..
poland is middle/east europe not west lol

i thought you were my friend ):

Actually Mosh was the high one, not the dutch guy... lol western Europe only has Portuguese girls and they have mustaches, a big no no.

But Eastern Europe girl are the real thing... Australians and Brazilians are up there too, just take care with those damn portuguese ones.

Quantum Mechanics, tell your mosh kid to chill on the salvia and eat feijoadas. Salvia shit be bad for him if he go for mustache women lookin like Mario Brothers. But ye ye, Eastern Europeans nice, you got the Russians, the Hungarians, the Polish, etc. Just tell your boy mosh to watch out for those Turkeys

us west is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)