How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
well since i can remember i have used my unique very african cultural based last name "Ninahaza" for almost everything because no matter where i go it hasnt been taken unlike "Jesus" and "Joseph" my first and middle name.

so from Xboxlive to world of warcraft to facebook/myspace.....pretty much almost everything my username is Ninahaza. i love it no need to add numbers or anything because its always fitting the required size range and i am the only one ussualy with it :).
only downside is that its so easy to find me on alot of things so i cant hide at all :(.

How did I come up with Nickscor...?

Nick (My name) + Gliscor (An awesome poke) = Nickscor
Kinda made it up at the spur of the moment :/

Phadunk - Slapping someone on the top of their head with one's excited penis. I nearly knocked her out when i phadunked her!

I mixed my two favorite Pokemon together. I added two random numbers and got '56.' After looking at it, I thought '55' looked better, and there it was.

Well, before coming here, I was (and still am) a frequent visitor of GameFAQS. Under my brother's nagging I decided to make a Smogon account. The problem was, our usernames were very similar. So, I had about 2 days to come up with a new username. I picked SeviBane, because Zangoose is my favorite poke. Seviper-per=Sevi. I realized that sounded corny, so I shortened it to Bane.

when, 3 years ago, I decided to join an online game, I chose "zargon", it is a fusion of "zar" and "flygon" =P

Me and my friend became obsessed with Anime and Japanese Culture (Kinda still are), so we named ourselves Japanese like names. He chose Sosoka and I chose Nozizaki. They stuck pretty good. I use this name on all websites, it's never taken.

Note: He changed his to Sazaki, I say this because I introduced him to Smogon ('cause he tried using a lead Weavile with Embargo) and will likely join within a few weeks.

My two best friends names are

Sam
Kendall
One of them brought up creating their own " spanish name" in their third grade spanish class, and I decided to create my own by fusing their names with mine.
Erik Sam Kendall= Er-sake

My name comes from my irl nickname "Make". Yeah, that may sound funny, but i'm Finnish and it's normal name in Finland, not a Verb. :D
So I added "tsu" in the en, and voilà that's my beatiful nickname, Maketsu.

I also use some variatons of it, like Makechu, Maketsy, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)