Wynaut?

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Approved by reachzero.

Base Stats:
95 HP / 23 Atk / 48 Def / 23 SpA / 48 SpD / 23 Spe

Speed stats:
No investment: 82 (even min - Dusknoir with a 0 IV outspeeds it)
Max Speed: 145 (beats - Speed base 60s and neutral min Speed base 50s)
Max +Nature: 159 (beats min Speed base 60s and Tyranitar)

Movepool:
Charm
Counter
Destiny Bond
Encore
Mirror Coat
Safeguard
Splash (yaaaay)
Tickle

Wynaut has a strange history, having been the only Pokemon ever to have been banned from OU while being legal in UU for a short time following the mass unbanning of NFEs in UU. It is thought by many to be a remnant of the old tiering philosophy, which placed all Pokemon into the same tier as their evolution. There have been several PR threads (the UU test and subsequent closure, the proposed unbanning from OU) concerning Wynaut's tiering, but understandably is not currently a priority to test for those who run the suspect process with all the high profile Pokemon being examined, and BW on the horizon.

It has recently brought to our attention that Wynaut is not banned in OU on the Pokemon Online simulator's Beta Server. This presents us with a unique opportunity to experiment with a potential suspect on an active, unbiased OU ladder without having to set up a full test framework, and find out what Wynaut can really do in OU rather than relying on theorymon. The point of this thread is not to attempt to make a decision on whether Wynaut should or should not be banned, but simply to gather experience and information by trying out and discussing effective and ineffective strategies along with it's effects on the metagame. Avoid making statements without testing, but discussion of untested ideas is acceptable.

You are encouraged to post interesting sections of logs and importable teams in hide tags, along with descriptions of strategies, sets, other ideas, and general thoughts on the viability and effects of Wynaut in the OU metagame. I or a Stark mod will edit interesting sets and teams to try out into this post.

Edit: Since apparently it was not clear enough before: This is not a discussion of whether Smogon should test or ban Wynaut. Please read the OP in full before posting. Ideas, sets, experiences and the like are welcome. Tables of calculations are welcome. Attempts at conclusions about Wynaut's brokenness or lack brokenness, opinions about testing, or the like are are entirely off topic. Especially if you have not even tried the thing.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'd be up for testing this out. I'll edit this post when I have some logs/proof of what it is capable of in a couple of days.

The Encore glitch is probably the biggest reason this shouldn't even be tested at the moment, or else people will abuse Wynaut as they did Wobbuffet by Encoring Stealth Rock on a slower wall, forcing it to struggle to death. In terms of testing it after, however, I agree that it isn't as sturdy as Wobbuffet and might even be deemed to be allowable in standard play. I'd need to see how it fares against standard common Choiced attacks such as Scizor's Bullet Punch and company.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been trying out simple defensive Wynaut, 152 HP/204 Def/152 SpD Calm, EVs courtesy of X-Act's Defensive EVs applet. So far so good, it getting one kill at least every game, and often two because of Custap Destiny Bond. Pretty much no Choiced Pokemon is safe--it's great for revenging Bullet Punching Scizor, which brings me to my next point: Wynaut and DD Tyranitar are best friends. Wynaut loves killing Swampert and CB Scizor, both of which are serious threats to Tyranitar.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ToF: This thread is not proposing official testing for Wynaut, or trying to come to a decision on it at all. It is simply suggesting people take this opportunity presented to us to play around and learn about Wynaut since it is a potential suspect and a very interesting Pokemon. Also, the Encore glitch does not matter in the slightest since we're playing on PO, which lacks said glitch.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, played a few matches and (finally) got Wynaut into action (The rest were just 6-0 sweeps from SD Lucario, which goes to show the standard of play there). Came in on a Stockpile Hippowdon and had great fun Encoring it. I'm just pitting it into a typical Ubers style HO team, where Wynaut can just pull a free turn out for nothing for DD Tar, SD Luke, DD Gyara, you name it, Wynaut can do it. Hell, he can even revenge ScarfTar for you if it's locked in on Pursuit.

Not to be saying theorymon, but I just don't see how wynaut can do anything with stats like that. Obviously its ability is amazing, but 95/48/48 defenses?

I'd like to see some calcs of common choiced moves against this guy. Is he really not 1hkod by stuff like +1 Scizor Bullet Punch, Heatran Fire Blast, etc?

Not to be saying theorymon, but I just don't see how wynaut can do anything with stats like that. Obviously its ability is amazing, but 95/48/48 defenses?

I'd like to see some calcs of common choiced moves against this guy. Is he really not 1hkod by stuff like +1 Scizor Bullet Punch, Heatran Fire Blast, etc?
I know this is theorymon, too, but I feel like if calculations were presented, then more people would be willing to test him.

The spread suggested by reachzero; 152 HP/204 Def/152 SpD Calm

vs. CB Scizor's Bullet Punch: 56.67% - 66.7%
vs. Scarf Tyranitar's Pursuit: 47.2% - 55.8%
vs. Scarf Heatran's Fire Blast: 66.9% - 79.1%
vs. LO Starmie's Hydro Pump: 72.6% - 85.6%
vs. MixPert's Earthquake: 40.9% - 48.2%
vs. +1 Suicune's Surf w/LO: 80.5% - 95.1%

So yeah, Wynaut is a lot bulkier than most people expect. I'm gonna see if I can find the time to play on that server.

The first thing i immediately thought of when i saw this thread was

Wynaut@Leftovers
- Tickle
- Encore

+

Tyranitar/Weavile/Scizor@Choice Band
- Pursuit

Basically, come in on wall or w/e, Tickle it to -6 Def and Att or Encore it into something stupid and then Pursuit it as they switch out with CB Pursuit and as -6 CB Pursuit OHKO's Skarmory with SR up yeah lol.

I tested it out a little and it still seems to be working surprisingly well (with CBTar). Though it really needs Wish support for it to actually switch into said walls and take out more than one, since its kinda frail (not being able to run Jolly like Wobb harms this a little though). Though i must say Wynaut makes a great revenge killer too. It basically eliminates any Pokemon you wish if you play it well which really sounds like support characteristic now i mention it haha. Ill keep on testing it though so i wont draw a conclusion.

some other random calcs using reachzero's spread

vs Jolly Scarf Flygon EQ
48.0% - 56.4%​
vs Jolly Scarf Flygon Outrage
57.2% - 67.5%​

vs Timid Scarf Rotom-A T-bolt
45.8% - 53.9%​
vs Timid Scarf Rotom-A ShadowBall
78.0% - 91.6%​

vs Physical Mixape Overheat w/LO
73.4% - 87.0%​
vs Special Mixape Fireblast w/LO
74.8% - 88.1%​

vs +2 Adamant SD lucario E-speed w/LO (crunchless)
77.2% - 91.1%​

vs Adamant Agiligross M-mash w/LO
83.7% - 98.6%​

vs Rash Mixnite DracoMeteor w/LO
88.6% - 104.3%​
vs Quiet Leadnite DracoMeteor w/LO
93.0% - 109.8%​

vs Adamant Leadchamp Payback
78.6% - 92.7%​

vs Timid SpecsJolt T-bolt
56.9% - 66.9%​

all sets used are the ones on smogon. Wynaut can surprisingly revenge quite alot of things, but will definitely be regulated to deathfodder after taking the attack. i didn't bother calcing some stuff, like +2 crunch and specs shadowball, or LO sets that had something that was supereffective on wynaut since they would definitely OHKO. interestingly you can revenge scarfed rotom-A that are locked into shadowball...

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Encore glitch is probably the biggest reason this shouldn't even be tested at the moment, or else people will abuse Wynaut as they did Wobbuffet by Encoring Stealth Rock on a slower wall, forcing it to struggle to death. In terms of testing it after, however, I agree that it isn't as sturdy as Wobbuffet and might even be deemed to be allowable in standard play. I'd need to see how it fares against standard common Choiced attacks such as Scizor's Bullet Punch and company.
The main "encore glitch" is actually fixed in SB1. When the PP for the chosen move reaches zero, the Encore is forcibly ended.

Wynaut can surprisingly revenge quite alot of things, but will definitely be regulated to deathfodder after taking the attack
I was going to say this. This is the difference between Wobb and Wynaut, even though they both still function very similarly to each other. What makes Wobb "better" is the increase in bulkiness which allows it to revenge more than one pokemon; however, the strategic use of Encore works wonders on Wynaut as well and makes him viable.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I feel that I should mention one thing: Custap Berry is also programmed into Pokemon Online, which changes the calculus regarding Wobbuffet and Wynaut a lot. Theorymon and I have recently been testing Custap Wobbuffet with specialized EV spreads in Ubers, and it's very good at scoring kills with a surprise Destiny Bond. It also allows for a quick Encore if you need that to set up for something.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I gave it a go on PO, and I found to be surprisingly decent. To be honest, it's somewhat hard to use effectively, but taking out predicted BP Scizors. I honestly haven't been trying to do anything special with, and I simply ran 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD. I haven't had many chances to encore players due to Wynaut's godawful speed, but I guess it can be useful to catch someone off-guard.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I've found Custap Wynaut to be quite helpful so far in OU. I just made a random team of SpecsTran, SubChamp, AgiliLuke, Pert, LO Starmie, and Wynaut. I'm a bit surprised at Wynaut's bulk when using it. I ran a spread of 252 HP/100 Def/ 156 Sp. Def, Bold Nature, to balance the defenses out should I need it. Here's a sample log.

Start of turn 9
The foe's Starmie used Hydro Pump!
A critical hit!
Wynaut lost 388 HP! (98% of its health)

Wynaut used Mirror Coat!
The foe's Starman lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Starman fainted!

Opponent sent out Kraken!! (Gyarados)

The foe's Kraken! intimidates Wynaut!
Wynaut's Attack fell!

Start of turn 10
Wynaut ate its Custap Berry!
Wynaut is already preparing its next move!
Wynaut used Destiny Bond!
Wynaut is trying to take its foe with it!

The foe's Kraken! used Waterfall!
Wynaut lost 6 HP! (1% of its health)
Wynaut fainted!
Wynaut took the foe's Kraken! down with it!
The foe's Kraken! fainted!

In my opinion though, some of the battlers I've faced aren't exactly the best; it's possible that wynaut's effectiveness varies depending on where you are on the PO Ladder. I just made an account on the Beta Server so I doubt I'm facing any experienced players. It would be nice if someone higher up on the ladder could talk about their experiences.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
One very useful thing to note is that Destiny Bond does not end until the Pokemon that used it makes its next move. Therefore, if in StephenSnype's log Gyarados had used Dragon Dance, Wynaut still "wins"; since Wynaut moves second the next turn since Custap Berry has been used up, if Gyarados attacks, it faints due to Destiny Bond, and if it uses Dragon Dance again, it gets Encored.

I've laddered some more on PO, and I haven't seen anyone else run Wynaut. Just a note.
^^^^^ this is so true. alot of people that i challenged with wynaut either flamed me for using an uber, or asked the mainchat "since when is wynaut OU?" maybe the PO meta isn't adapted to wynaut quite yet?

that being said, cutsap wynaut is an absolute beast. being able to revenge any choiced poke is simply amazing, coupled with cutsap throwing around free destiny bonds makes it incredibly annoying.

the main things that have been shutting down wynaut are DD gyara's with taunt, Gliscors with taunt, and powerful LO attackers w/super effective, or extremely powerful attacks (gengar/jolteon are the main ones, D-nite with dracometeor also is a problem). practically anything with taunt owns wynaut, but gyara and gliscor are the biggest problems because they can set up their own sweep with it. these can be played around though, since gyara/glisc has to waste a turn taunting while you switch out.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The first thing i immediately thought of when i saw this thread was

Wynaut@Leftovers
- Tickle
- Encore

+

Tyranitar/Weavile/Scizor@Choice Band
- Pursuit

Basically, come in on wall or w/e, Tickle it to -6 Def and Att or Encore it into something stupid and then Pursuit it as they switch out with CB Pursuit and as -6 CB Pursuit OHKO's Skarmory with SR up yeah lol.

I tested it out a little and it still seems to be working surprisingly well (with CBTar). Though it really needs Wish support for it to actually switch into said walls and take out more than one, since its kinda frail (not being able to run Jolly like Wobb harms this a little though). Though i must say Wynaut makes a great revenge killer too. It basically eliminates any Pokemon you wish if you play it well which really sounds like support characteristic now i mention it haha. Ill keep on testing it though so i wont draw a conclusion.
Wynaut is 10 base points slower and quite a bit less bulky. I'd imagine that makes this strategy much more difficult . . . I'll have to check the numbers . . .

^^^^^ this is so true. alot of people that i challenged with wynaut either flamed me for using an uber, or asked the mainchat "since when is wynaut OU?" maybe the PO meta isn't adapted to wynaut quite yet?

that being said, cutsap wynaut is an absolute beast. being able to revenge any choiced poke is simply amazing, coupled with cutsap throwing around free destiny bonds makes it incredibly annoying.

the main things that have been shutting down wynaut are DD gyara's with taunt, Gliscors with taunt, and powerful LO attackers w/super effective, or extremely powerful attacks (gengar/jolteon are the main ones, D-nite with dracometeor also is a problem). practically anything with taunt owns wynaut, but gyara and gliscor are the biggest problems because they can set up their own sweep with it. these can be played around though, since gyara/glisc has to waste a turn taunting while you switch out.
I ran into the same thing on PO when I was using Wynaut. I created a new account and slapped an unbalanced team together to see if Wynaut could overcome the major deficiencies in my team. Very few people seemed to be able to work around Wynaut effectively but the few good teams I faced where able to work around Wynaut and exploit my teams issues.

Wynaut works extremely well but it rarely can take 2 strong hits in a row. Custap Berry more than makes up for that though. I am wondering if Custap will bypass priority moves though.

Haha Wynaut is turning out great for me. What I love more are all the reactions from the people who had no clue it was allowed on PO.

For example, this match I have in hide tags. The kid goes fucking insane over me using Wynaut and even tries to get a mod to DQ me in the server chat. (this match was during one of their tourneys) It's incredibly lulz worthy so I thought I'd share it.

Battle between AppropriateUserName and Wiz Khalifa started!

Rule: Unrated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Evasion Clause
Rule: OHKO Clause
Rule: Species Clause

Wiz Khalifa sent out Empoleon!
AppropriateUserName sent out Uxie!

-------------

Uxie used Trick!
Uxie switched items with the foe's Empoleon!
Uxie obtained one Shuca Berry!
The foe's Empoleon obtained one Choice Scarf!

The foe's Empoleon used Hydro Pump!
Uxie lost 178 HP! (50% of its health)

[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥ is watching the battle.

[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: ok so wats goin on here?
Wiz Khalifa: got no money get some

----------

AppropriateUserName called Uxie back!
AppropriateUserName sent out Gyarados!
Gyarados intimidates the foe's Empoleon!
The foe's Empoleon's Attack fell!

It's not very effective...
A critical hit!
Gyarados lost 217 HP! (58% of its health)
Gyarados restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

AppropriateUserName: Awsomecakes

------------

Wiz Khalifa called Empoleon back!
Wiz Khalifa sent out Dusknoir!
The foe's Dusknoir is exerting its Pressure!

Gyarados used Dragon Dance!
Gyarados's Attack rose!
Gyarados's Speed rose!

----------

Gyarados used Waterfall!
The foe's Dusknoir lost 41% of its health!

The foe's Dusknoir used Ice Punch!
Gyarados lost 65 HP! (17% of its health)
The foe's Dusknoir restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Wiz Khalifa: mis clicked

---------

Wiz Khalifa called Dusknoir back!

Gyarados used Waterfall!
The foe's Empoleon lost 37% of its health!

---------

AppropriateUserName called Gyarados back!
AppropriateUserName sent out Jolteon!

The foe's Empoleon used Grass Knot!
A critical hit!
Jolteon lost 101 HP! (37% of its health)
Jolteon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

----------

Wiz Khalifa called Empoleon back!
Wiz Khalifa sent out Lanturn!

Jolteon used Substitute!
Jolteon made a substitute!

------------

Jolteon used Baton Pass!

Wiz Khalifa: you cheated you knew i had lanturn

AppropriateUserName called Jolteon back!
AppropriateUserName sent out Wynaut!

The foe's Lanturn used Hydro Pump!
Wynaut's substitute faded!

[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: oh well\
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: DERP
Wiz Khalifa: that shit is banned!!!
Wiz Khalifa: no fuck this shit
AppropriateUserName: I cheated and knew you had lanturn?
AppropriateUserName: lol
Wiz Khalifa: mynaut is uber
AppropriateUserName: if it was it would be banned here
Wiz Khalifa: what the fuck
AppropriateUserName: it's not
AppropriateUserName: so

Rapture is watching the battle.

[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: who the hell complains about as wynaught
Wiz Khalifa: yes it is
Wiz Khalifa: no im dead ass fuck this
AppropriateUserName: then why isn't it banned?
Rapture: Hey, here's an idea.
Rapture: Shut the fuck up and deal.
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: thats like if they bring out magikarp and you OMG FU THASTS UBEWRS
Wiz Khalifa: no fuck that shit
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: implying that wynaught can take out all 6 of u pokes?
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: i loled
AppropriateUserName: this is great
Wiz Khalifa: youre seriously a (BAN ME PLEASE)
Rapture: Here's a piece of advice

-----------

The foe's Lanturn used Thunder Wave!
Wynaut is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Wynaut used Mirror Coat!
But it failed!

Rapture: http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa36/AaronCR/1276048551892.gif

meztips is watching the battle.
ionko13 is watching the battle.

-----------

Wynaut is already paralyzed.

Wynaut used Encore!
The foe's Lanturn received an encore!

meztips: just do the battle
meztips: it's allowed

Hi hi he he is watching the battle.

-----------

AppropriateUserName called Wynaut back!
AppropriateUserName sent out Jolteon!

Jolteon's Volt Absorb absorbs the attack!

Wiz Khalifa: whatever thats not fair atall
Rapture: meztips, did you see my sexy advice?
Rapture: http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa36/AaronCR/1276048551892.gif

-----------

Wiz Khalifa called Lanturn back!
Wiz Khalifa sent out Venusaur!

Jolteon used Substitute!

-----------

Jolteon used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Venusaur lost 34% of its health!

The foe's Venusaur used Leaf Storm!
The attack of the foe's Venusaur missed!
The foe's Venusaur restored a little HP using its Black Sludge!

-----------

It's super effective!
The foe's Venusaur lost 38% of its health!

Jolteon's substitute faded!
The foe's Venusaur's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

meztips: haha i like that

iPurpleGoths is watching the battle.

Wiz Khalifa:gay as nigga
AppropriateUserName:lol
AppropriateUserName:i love this guy
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: Wiz stop complaing your making a ass out of yourself so what he has a uber ITS JUST A DAM GAME
Rapture: The crab would be ashamed

-----------

Jolteon used Substitute!

The foe's Venusaur used Sludge Bomb!
Jolteon's substitute took the damage!

-----------

It's super effective!
The foe's Venusaur lost 33% of its health!

The foe's Venusaur used Sludge Bomb!

Aaron. is watching the battle.

-----------

Jolteon used Substitute!

The foe's Venusaur's Sp. Att. sharply fell!

Rapture: It's not even that good. It's got base 95 HP and 30ish defenses
meztips: it's not uber on this, so just DEAL WITH IT
meztips: exactly

-----------

Wiz Khalifa called Venusaur back!
Wiz Khalifa sent out Lanturn!

Jolteon used Substitute!

AppropriateUserName:thank you
Rapture: It's about as defensively adept as an Infernape.
Wiz Khalifa: w/e
meztips: less, actually

PokemonBattleMania is watching the battle.

------------

Wiz Khalifa called Lanturn back!

Jolteon used Baton Pass!

Rapture: lol

AppropriateUserName called Jolteon back!
AppropriateUserName sent out Tyranitar!
Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
The sandstorm rages!
The foe's Dusknoir is buffeted by the sandstorm!
The foe's Dusknoir restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: ur just mad cause wynaught is stylin on you
Aaron.: This battle is going to be a min.

Ad Lib is watching the battle.

Wiz Khalifa: it has fucking shadowtag
Wiz Khalifa: thats why im mad
meztips: lol
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: so deos dugtrio
AppropriateUserName: but it's weak lolz
Hi hi he he: wynaut is Uber
meztips: wynaut can't do shit
PokemonBattleMania: dugtrio cant trap levitate or flying
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: SO DOES DUGTRio and trapinch
Rapture: Wynaut loses to Tyranitar.
Rapture: Heatran
meztips: just battle
Rapture: SDLuke
Wiz Khalifa: so what theyre frail
meztips: or i dq
Hi hi he he: it shouldn't be used in standard battles
AppropriateUserName: people stop complaining about my wynaut, he didn't hurt anybodys
Rapture: Breloom.
PokemonBattleMania: dugtrio gets walled easilty
meztips: BATTLE OR DQ
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: not really
AppropriateUserName:go wiz
meztips: CHOOSE
PokemonBattleMania: wynauts uber for a reason

-----------

Wiz Khalifa called Dusknoir back!

Tyranitar used Dragon Dance!
Tyranitar's Attack rose!
Tyranitar's Speed rose!
The sandstorm rages!

AppropriateUserName: im waiting for wiz
meztips: i know

-----------

Tyranitar used Dragon Dance!
Tyranitar's Attack rose!
Tyranitar's Speed rose!

It's super effective!
Tyranitar's substitute faded!
The sandstorm rages!

Wiz Khalifa: nigga fuck this
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: Gawd dam PO these days full of idiots and smogoners
Wiz Khalifa: ur a bitch for usin that shit
Aaron.: o.0
Wiz Khalifa: teal talk
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: >.>

lexin is watching the battle.

-----------

Tyranitar used Stone Edge!
The attack of Tyranitar missed!

It's super effective!
Tyranitar lost 260 HP! (76% of its health)
The sandstorm rages!

AppropriateUserName: fuck
Rapture: Why is competitive pokemon plagued with angry black people?
meztips: lol

------------

Tyranitar used Stone Edge!
The foe's Empoleon lost 62% of its health!

The foe's Empoleon fainted!
The sandstorm rages!
Wiz Khalifa sent out Medicham!

Hi hi he he: the skillful and experienced players have voted Wynaut as uber
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: turn 22 no pokes have died yet
PokemonBattleMania: Lawlroflcopter

------------

Tyranitar used Crunch!
The foe's Medicham lost 100% of its health!

The foe's Medicham fainted!
The sandstorm rages!

AppropriateUserName: sweeps
AppropriateUserName: the dust off the floor
Wiz Khalifa: nigga fuck your life
PokemonBattleMania: lol get raped by a ttar
Rapture: send in wynaut, tank that crunch
meztips: lolol
AppropriateUserName: go noob
AppropriateUserName: i love this battle
PokemonBattleMania: yeah go nub
Wiz Khalifa: youre the noob using ubers and shit
PokemonBattleMania: ;-)
Hi hi he he: noob is the one usin gubers
meztips: just go
[i♥U]♥RumbleRose♥: i like TTar but i dont like his abilitie
Wiz Khalifa: and this mod is a bitch for not doing shit about it
PokemonBattleMania: there are no ubers here
Rapture: IT'S GOT THE SAME DEFENSES AS AN INFERNAPE
Wiz Khalifa: yeah i said it
AppropriateUserName: wynaut is allowed in UU or NU i think
PokemonBattleMania: wow lol
meztips: WYNAUT IS ALLOWED IN OU
Rapture: If you seriously can't overcome that.
meztips: COYOTTE SAID SO
PokemonBattleMania: some tension i see
AppropriateUserName: or was it little cup
iPurpleGoths: I never knew Tyranitar's tail was so long.
Rapture: Just... lol
Aaron.: wow. he is one angry player. o.o
lexin: u cant come
AppropriateUserName: go
AppropriateUserName: wiz
meztips: COYOTTE IS BOSS
AppropriateUserName: go take a wiz on yourself
meztips: NOW GO OR BE DISQUALIFIED

xAvatarRoku is watching the battle.

Wiz Khalifa: stfu
Rapture: Now crit with Shadow Sneak
Aaron.: :O
Rapture: do it

----------

Tyranitar used Crunch!
It's super effective!
The foe's Dusknoir lost 64% of its health!

The foe's Dusknoir fainted!
The sandstorm rages!

lexin: wiz hurry
AppropriateUserName: this is good
PokemonBattleMania: lawl fail
Wiz Khalifa:damn (BAN ME PLEASE)

He forfitted after that. God I love pokemon online.

i loved that Rapture guy xD

and this answers what i posted before, PO's meta hasn't adapted to the presence of wynaut, so this isn't really good testing grounds for it since most people don't know how to answer it. heck half the people on there dont know you can use it.

freaking hillarious tho...good job! lol

i loved that Rapture guy xD

and this answers what i posted before, PO's meta hasn't adapted to the presence of wynaut, so this isn't really good testing grounds for it since most people don't know how to answer it. heck half the people on there dont know you can use it.

freaking hillarious tho...good job! lol

Ever since that battle it's been talked about in the main chat a bit. Basically the mods say that coyotte (the creator of PO) doesn't feel that Wynaut is Uber so he allows it on that server and they (the mods) back him on the decision.

But yeah, I like that alot of the noobs on there don't really know about it yet, it makes the battles so much more fun lol. I'm going to keep testing my Wynaut team and see how far it gets me and how the better players handle it.

I want to start facing more teams that have wynaut on them(havent faced one yet)
In your experiences using it, do mixed attackers generally fare better against wynaut that non mixed attackers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)