Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was really hoping that thing wasn't a legendary. It looks so underwhelming for a legend. Then again, we have shaymin, celebi and jirachi, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

#000 legendary? The plot thickens

And did they reveal the typing?
I don't remember seeing a thing about its typing while watching PS, nor does Serebii have anything listed for its typing. From that, I conclude at the moment that Bikutini's typing is still a mystery (I'm guessing Fire/Electric anyway. XD)

Sugimori art makes everything better. He looks so cool now.

Kind of weird it's #000 in the Isshu dex, though.

Anyone else think we're misreading 600 as 000 because of the poor quality? Having a legend at 600 in the national dex makes sense.

Edit: Nvm, the 006 in that image is perfectly clear.

Edit2: Those arrows in the Triple Battle pic are making me think you can only use things like Helping Hand and Accupressure on a Pokemon that's adjacent to you.

Edit3: What does that pic say about the Eeveelutions?

#000? Is GF trying to give us a legit Missingno. this time around? Man B/W is just completely different from the other generations. I love it!

#000? Is GF trying to give us a legit Missingno. this time around? Man B/W is just completely different from the other generations. I love it!
Is he the Shaymin or will he have glitchy stats (such as one particularly massive stat) like Missing No.
It'd be funny if they did that.

I doubt it's a missingno reference, since beyond being 000 in the Isshu dex there's nothing similar about the two.

Porygon Z has more in common.

Liberty TICKET, and the weird wing things on its tail... anyone think this pokemon could allow you to travel to other regions? :I

Or... wherever in the game...

You mean with this guy?
[deoxys]
The speed form is close to what I'd be thinking but more outrageous.

EDIT:

I doubt it's a missingno reference, since beyond being 000 in the Isshu dex there's nothing similar about the two.

Porygon Z has more in common.
His glitch flavour was well done.
Poryz is also the only Pokemon to learn the glitch move Trick Room by level up.

Liberty TICKET, and the weird wing things on its tail... anyone think this pokemon could allow you to travel to other regions? :I

Or... wherever in the game...
Like flying us to towns!

Man that sure would be an awesome feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)