The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
on that note I would obviously appreciate it if all people who have not battled yet contacted me or posted here saying why!!
I've been ready since the round started, pana said he wanted to wait til friday. i think there is some big tests coming up or something so he's busy studying while also making a new menceless team.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
First of all sorry for subbing monta in late; i wasnt able to get a hold of ipl for a bit but you can probably understand that i was hoping he would play...

Also blue kirby and i met up yester day. He said he was not confident in his team and asked to postpone, so we set a date for 9:00pm PST either tonight or tomorrow night.

Lost to hanke in a fair match... got revenged by a lone pokemon that my team can cover pretty well, but the sittuation allowed it to sweep from 6-4 to 0-4...

GG and let's keep on moving monkeys...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So, in the end, LA x Brazil will either be a 5-3 or a tie-break where something ridiculous will happen and somebody from either sides will bitch about hax until next Cup.

This WC is being quite thrilling to watch.

Lost to hanke in a fair match... got revenged by a lone pokemon that my team can cover pretty well, but the sittuation allowed it to sweep from 6-4 to 0-4...

GG and let's keep on moving monkeys...
Yache LO Garchomp? I told you to use a BandScarf Weavile, man what the fuck

had the game on control, then sleep talk clicked rest twice making it harder
If it makes you happier, rey, Sleep Talk almost always works like that for me and other guys from the Brazil team. 70% chance of Rest, 20% of a boosting move, 10% of an actual move.

So yeah, that's what they call karma, I guess.

ps please try to bitch a little less it's bad for your skin

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've been ready since the round started, pana said he wanted to wait til friday. i think there is some big tests coming up or something so he's busy studying while also making a new menceless team.
Yeah, got to finish an assignment tonight and then we'll play tomorrow.

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Frizy hasn't responded to either of my vms.
Sorry, had some shit come up in rl and I had to fix my team up, but I'm ready now. Sorry for the delay.

Edit: I'll be on basically all day today, so when you're ready just pm me on irc and we shall bathol.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
lost to pana, mildly misplayed one thing and another thing managed to survive something I didn't think it would, gg.

had the game on control, then sleep talk clicked rest twice making it harder, then the kid survived 2 fire punches due to minimal damage and to end it all he got a parahax on my jirachi with tbolt followed by 4 full paralysis.

lol, if this is what brazilians call "being good at pokemon" then man they are great at this.
called it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)