Hen's Digital Art

asdf. cuteness. I really like the bubble effect and the other little details in the background. Over all, a very nice picture.

Wait! When does Mario acquire a penguin suit?

^____^ Glad you like! Thank you.

In New Super Mario Bros Wii a penguin suit is one of the power ups you can get. It's pretty awesome. Grips to ice if you walk and slides right across it if you go on your tummy... swims well and shoots ice balls if you jump and twirl. Obviously one of my fave power ups :D

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
OMG!!! Paper Mario Fan, I presume? =D Awesome repose/re-art/whatever of Vivian. She was one of my favorite characters in PM2:TYD.

Yay, ty FateCrashers.

Acklow, I LOVE paper mario. Thank you and ditto!

Posting newest panel of Nuzlocke challenge: (#8)

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
henhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhenhen ^.^

................i missed the end of your art streaming thingy :'c this is unacceptable i must watch you draw stuff. this thread is amazing and the comics are hilaaarious! herpderp lets go mareep hit em with your FLUFFY TACKLE. keep it up :]

if you could post in here when you are going to stream next i would be very excited to watch! even though school starts soon... and im focusing entirely on smogon tour 10...
D:
anyways ILOVEYOURART dont stop! if you stop the pokemon art-based group will cry all day long. teehee

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh man that Feebas is adorable! My favourite piece of art ever!

Whoops there I go predicting the future again! ;)

:|

XD

Lol.. Silly Alchy.

Wellllll I figured I might as well add my art here now that you've all probably seen it in thesmog.

Also a silly little doodle from memory of a luvdisc. Took literally like.. 10 seconds so you know. It's not worth much :P

aww
you should update more D:

Your art is adorable. Especially that Luvdisc. Your art makes me sad sometimes though. That Moltres and Tangrowth especially. Also, cute Burungel--You actually made me like the female one. :>

Thank you for visiting, Chocolate! :D I love chocolate >.> :D

Well, I'm glad it made you *feel* something.. that's always my aim with art... I think it's ok to be sad some times. *warm fuzzy hug*

Updating with some art that was made for TheSmog and with some pieces I've been doodling on the side. :D

aaaaaaaaaand to be continued!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)