The Smogon Transformice Thread

Transformice RTM would be awesome. Normal Players vs Trollers.

Hmmmm....... Thanks for the idea, btw.

EDIT: yeah, I was thinking along those lines, Aura. But if I end up doing this, I will probably do 1v1, since I doubt we can get more than 10-15 players, 20 max. And 1v1 is not that broken :P

Nearing 600 firsts now. Almost about 2600 cheese gathered. About 4300 mice saved. Is it safe to say I am the highest ranking Smogonite?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
you probably are as im like 250 firsts and 1600 cheese and i dont see anyone else playing a lot anymore

anyways GOOD JOB MICE, today we did the mega dancing line full of smogonites \o/

My username is Rawbi.

Fairly new to the game, but it's a ton of fun and I'd love to play with fellow Smogonites!

Altair

just who is the coon?
Nearing 600 firsts now. Almost about 2600 cheese gathered. About 4300 mice saved. Is it safe to say I am the highest ranking Smogonite?
Awww I'm second best :( (3000+ saved, 1800+ gathered, 200+ firsts)

also /dance and the new items rock, especially the police hat

Well since /Smogon is dead, we could just go to the same public room.
Usually I'm in EN2's room 2.

2000 gathered, 275 firsts, and 3000 saves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)