The Supe Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by this:

*Disclaimer*
This is a branch off thread from my full trading thread.
If anyone notices a poke that they themselves ev'd or made then let me know and i will give credit for it

Are you listing other people's pokemon without giving them credit? Are those pokemon even redistributable? I think I'll pass.
first part means that its a build off of my other thread that has shinies, events, iv's and evs
second part is about the fact that up until about a week ago ive never gotten a poke directly from smogon, all of them have been off threads on different sites and since i got to smogon and opened my thread ive noticed that a few of them may have originated from smogon and the people i traded with were jerks and didnt give credit in the first place so i never knew. So im trying to be a decent person and give credit where credit is due and give people a chance to take credit for what they made.
sorry if that discourages you.

and as for the "redis" question, all of my pokes are redis except the celebi. I Very rarely trade for pokes that arent redis.

I can EV train for you if you like. I am trying to make a decent refences list and looking for ppl who ca help to improve my topic, since I'm gonna remove a lot of pokes due to not knowing for sure their legitimacy or they don't have any competitive value.

So, can I EV Train a Pokemon for you?

I'd be glad to get started on that if you'd like, though I won't be able to do it immediately, and currently I unfortunately am without Wifi access (mega lame) since our home network is now WPA2 and Verizon's being a dick and not letting my Droid be a wifi hotspot. Also, of recent note is a hex-flawless naïve chimchar (UT or EV'd as the Nasty Plot ape) packing Encore, Counter, and Fake Out (UT version). I know you have Infernapes already, but I noticed you're lacking hex-flawless, and the extra Atk point, though not much, is usually appreciated (since I'm far too much of a perfectionist).

Supe

would you suck the poison out
No because its not an egg move
Yes it is. Level up moves are also egg moves if both parents know it and the pre-evolution is able to learn it.

I can EV train for you if you like. I am trying to make a decent refences list and looking for ppl who ca help to improve my topic, since I'm gonna remove a lot of pokes due to not knowing for sure their legitimacy or they don't have any competitive value.

So, can I EV Train a Pokemon for you?
No thanks.

I'd be glad to get started on that if you'd like, though I won't be able to do it immediately, and currently I unfortunately am without Wifi access (mega lame) since our home network is now WPA2 and Verizon's being a dick and not letting my Droid be a wifi hotspot. Also, of recent note is a hex-flawless naïve chimchar (UT or EV'd as the Nasty Plot ape) packing Encore, Counter, and Fake Out (UT version). I know you have Infernapes already, but I noticed you're lacking hex-flawless, and the extra Atk point, though not much, is usually appreciated (since I'm far too much of a perfectionist).
Okay, and I'll pass on the Infernape. The option of a beneficial Hidden Power is waaaaaay better than 1 extra point in Atk.

Jirachi
Nature: Jolly Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31|31|31|31|31|31
EVs: 80HP|252Atk|176Spe
Moveset: Trick, Iron Head, Fire Punch, U-Turn
Available UT or trained at lvl 20
I realize you have a Shiny Metagross already but would you like a Flawless Shiny Adamant Beldum (UT at lvl 1) for that Jirachi? If not I can probably do a BP for you.

Supe

I already have 2 adamant Beldums in this thread! And the only projects I have are the ones listed on the first page.

You never answered my question from the last time you posted a CMT here...Where did you get the max IV jolly ditto? Are you the OT?
oh sorry, I guess I might have missed it...
And to answer your question, no I'm not the OT :(

EDIT: I got it from lolpo

He gave me a list of dittos he offered for free a while back and he had a jolly one...
It might not have been a perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31, but I remember it was close.
I just checked my brother's game, and I realized I never got that cloned :(
(I was in a car accident, which destroyed my original game but I managed to copy some of the pokes into my bro's, sadly the jolly ditto wasn't one of them)

But I suggest you just contact him about it, I got it for free from him, and I wouldve just given it to you for free as well

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I should definitely need to update my thread

Thanks for your time though :)

Supe

He gave me a list of dittos he offered for free a while back and he had a jolly one...
It might not have been a perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31, but I remember it was close.
I just checked my brother's game, and I realized I never got that cloned :(
(I was in a car accident, which destroyed my original game but I managed to copy some of the pokes into my bro's, sadly the jolly ditto wasn't one of them)

But I suggest you just contact him about it, I got it for free from him, and I wouldve just given it to you for free as well

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I should definitely need to update my thread

Thanks for your time though :)
Yea, you should definitely update your thread and just generally be more conscious of what you say/offer.

Thanks for the clarification, but I know you haven't done anything sketchy. I was just trying to call him out on saying he has a "max IV" jolly ditto...

Supe

first part means that its a build off of my other thread that has shinies, events, iv's and evs
second part is about the fact that up until about a week ago ive never gotten a poke directly from smogon, all of them have been off threads on different sites and since i got to smogon and opened my thread ive noticed that a few of them may have originated from smogon and the people i traded with were jerks and didnt give credit in the first place so i never knew. So im trying to be a decent person and give credit where credit is due and give people a chance to take credit for what they made.
sorry if that discourages you.

and as for the "redis" question, all of my pokes are redis except the celebi. I Very rarely trade for pokes that arent redis.
So even after i explained it you ignored my request?
if so, why?

I was going to just let it go, but well, since you asked I'm gonna vent...

You're basically saying that you don't know where your pokemon originally came from or who the OTs are, yet you are still willing to trade them simply because someone from a different forum said they're redistributable. On top of that, you're not actually going out of your way to find out who the OTs are or really verifying the redistribution rights in any way. Instead, you're just hoping the OTs stumble across your thread and claim their pokemon just so you can finally give them credit.

Just a few weeks ago, someone was caught redistributing my Heatran as a fully redis poke just cuz "someone from another forum" told him it was redis. So yea, your explanation really discourages me from wanting to trade with you.

Also, my rules clearly state that I don't want to be offered any redis pokemon. That means that if your thread is full of them, I am NOT interested.

I was going to just let it go, but well, since you asked I'm gonna vent...

You're basically saying that you don't know where your pokemon originally came from or who the OTs are, yet you are still willing to trade them simply because someone from a different forum said they're redistributable. On top of that, you're not actually going out of your way to find out who the OTs are or really verifying the redistribution rights in any way. Instead, you're just hoping the OTs stumble across your thread and claim their pokemon just so you can finally give them credit.

Just a few weeks ago, someone was caught redistributing my Heatran as a fully redis poke just cuz "someone from another forum" told him it was redis. So yea, your explanation really discourages me from wanting to trade with you.

Also, my rules clearly state that I don't want to be offered any redis pokemon. That means that if your thread is full of them, I am NOT interested.

ok :]
thank you for at least taking the time to explain it to me, sorry for wasting your time and good luck on your thread.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I would like to sign up for Supe's Boot Camp sir!! Those lazy UT Pokemon of yours will be UT no longer when I am through with them sir!! Any laziness will not be tolerated sir!! We have traded once in the past and I have a couple of references if you wish to see them sir!!

CMT for

Arceus
Nature: Adamant Ability: Multitype (LightningFusion)
EVs: 252HP|252Atk|6Spe (soon...)
Moveset: Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Only available UT

Cacturne
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Veil Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 228
IVs: 31|30|31|9|31|31
Moveset: Seed Bomb, Substitute, Focus Punch, Sucker Punch
Available UT

Hi Supe. Could you please cmt for these 2 pokes. Thanks :)

Flygon
Nature: Adamant Ability: Levitate Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 228
EVs: 6HP|252Atk|252Spe
Moveset: Outrage, Stone Edge, Earthquake, U-Turn
trained at lvl 54

Metagross
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Clear Body (OT)
Caught at Route 228
Agiligross: ThunderPunch, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Agility
EVs: 112HP|252Atk|12Def|132Spe

I guess since I like all of the first seven listed Jirachi, and I don't really have much you're interested in yet, I'd be willing to do a few BPs for them, especially since I'm between personal projects, so if you'd like, you could just tell me seven things you'd like and I could get them done in like a week or a week and a half. If you feel like it, you could just vm a list to me.

Supe

I would like to sign up for Supe's Boot Camp sir!! Those lazy UT Pokemon of yours will be UT no longer when I am through with them sir!! Any laziness will not be tolerated sir!! We have traded once in the past and I have a couple of references if you wish to see them sir!!
Hahaha! This actually made me laugh out loud. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance and we'll set something up.

CMT for

Arceus
Nature: Adamant Ability: Multitype (LightningFusion)
EVs: 252HP|252Atk|6Spe (soon...)
Moveset: Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Only available UT

Cacturne
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Veil Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 228
Moveset: Seed Bomb, Substitute, Focus Punch, Sucker Punch
Available UT
Sorry, nothing I need.

Hi Supe. Could you please cmt for these 2 pokes. Thanks :)

Flygon
Nature: Adamant Ability: Levitate Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 228
Moveset: Outrage, Stone Edge, Earthquake, U-Turn
trained at lvl 54

Metagross
Nature:
Adamant Ability: Clear Body (OT)
Caught at Route 228
Agiligross: ThunderPunch, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Agility
EVs: 112HP|252Atk|12Def|132Spe
I like the brave Munchlax w/pursuit and the adamant Dratini with ES and DD.

I guess since I like all of the first seven listed Jirachi, and I don't really have much you're interested in yet, I'd be willing to do a few BPs for them, especially since I'm between personal projects, so if you'd like, you could just tell me seven things you'd like and I could get them done in like a week or a week and a half. If you feel like it, you could just vm a list to me.
The only projects I'm interested in at the moment are the ones I have listed on the first page.

Golem
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sturdy Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 211
Moveset: Rock Polish, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Explosion
Available UT or trained at lvl 49

Could you CMT for this ;3 If you need any of those pokemon evd i can ev some more for you also.

Supe

Golem
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sturdy Gender: Male (OT)
Caught at Route 211
Moveset: Rock Polish, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Explosion
Available UT or trained at lvl 49

Could you CMT for this ;3 If you need any of those pokemon evd i can ev some more for you also.
How about the calm Roserade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)