Pokemon Seminar - Maximizing Your Odds of Winning (August 14th, 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll certainly try to make it, it's possible I'll miss it though. Even though I've been tutored before, it sounds informative.
EDIT: I forgot, of course, that my IRC isn't working. Everytime I log in, I'm the only person in #smogon or #stark. I followed the tutorial. It says I'm on irc.choopa.net, is that not normal?

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll be there. PDCalt or PDC as username. I want as much help as I can get.

I will try to attend this, but I also agree with RBG that the log should be saved and posted for those who are unable to participate.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Don't worry about the logs. One of the hosts will log it and I'm sure a few of the people that attend will save it too.

Definitely showing up for this; it's great to be able to learn something real-time, and it'll be valuable for a mediocre player as me.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I really really really really want to make this, I just have no idea how to run IRC. The guide thing did not help much D': any help by pm is appreciated.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
How do you save logs on IRC anyways?
There is a way to automatically log channels, but I usually just copy and paste the lines in Notepad.

I really really really really want to make this, I just have no idea how to run IRC. The guide thing did not help much D': any help by pm is appreciated.
If mIRC is too confusing for you to figure out, you can try using Mibbit. It allows you to access IRC through your internet browser. You can read about it here: http://www.smogon.com/irc/.

I'm not going to be able to make the time. Will there be any logs available for the interested?

I'll certainly try to make it, it's possible I'll miss it though. Even though I've been tutored before, it sounds informative.
EDIT: I forgot, of course, that my IRC isn't working. Everytime I log in, I'm the only person in #smogon or #stark. I followed the tutorial. It says I'm on irc.choopa.net, is that not normal?
No, it should be irc.synirc.net. All the tutorials on site have information on correcting that.

My nick will be there for logging purposes, may or may not be around for participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)