World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone... Dive-In Movie! Get your moobs out for the lads, chillax and watch some anime. In a pool.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh wow, and all this time I thought it was just a funny typo.
o yeah kinneas trust me its no joke, heck they even have a pokemon [hopefully the most recent or a classic like pokemon the first movie] movie option. i dont like to take my shirt off alot of time but you better believe i am not missing a under-water movie experience :)

damn i would go just for that movie experience. under water fuck yeah!

well... actually i probably wouldn't now that i think about it. >:

good luck to everyone of smogon but special greetings and the best of luck to my man froggy25. you're the man :naughty: also good luck to my friend kedavra and to bad intent, usa's finest trainer!

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
good luck to everyone of smogon but special greetings and the best of luck to my man froggy25. you're the man :naughty: also good luck to my friend kedavra and to bad intent, and to usa's finest trainer!
Duck you forgot the "and to" in your post <.<

More on topic, there's also a food court right off the grounds of the resort, so they have much more normal priced food(iirc it was called Queen's court or something like that, I'll try to find links later but check it out on google or something if you guys want). There's also a pizza place(I think it was called paradise pizza or something close to that) that delivers to the resort if the order is at least $20 or something so just wanted to put some thoughts out there for the food situation.

Yeah I do remember someone saying (on a TCG forum) there's a walmart around there. I'll give you exact details in abit.

Uh does anyone know if a walmart is nearby? I want to go to one.
Ummm, there is :D

Driving directions to Walmart (from the Hilton Resort place thing)
25.7 mi – about 50 mins

However, Costco is "much" closer

Driving directions to Costco Kona
22.1 mi – about 42 mins

So yeah, take your pick on place to shop for food :D

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
Ummm, there is :D

Driving directions to Walmart (from the Hilton Resort place thing)
25.7 mi – about 50 mins

However, Costco is "much" closer

Driving directions to Costco Kona
22.1 mi – about 42 mins

So yeah, take your pick on place to shop for food :D
50 mins for food. Oh god.
Also, you need a membership card for Costco.

It would be cool if some of us could share a taxi to the hotel.
But tbh I don't know wether we arrive at the same time...however, if that't the case it would be much cheaper :D

and there is little boys who desire I have to go to hawaii = D

I will arrive on Thursday between 10 am and 12 am, there if I can share taxi ^ ^

If anyone wants practice VGC matches, ill be at the hotel at around 8:15 PM Thursday night checking in once I pick my rental car with the family. :) Any takers? I also play TCG, so we could do that too in the lobby.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If anyone wants practice VGC matches, ill be at the hotel at around 8:15 PM Thursday night checking in once I pick my rental car with the family. :) Any takers? I also play TCG, so we could do that too in the lobby.
know what i may have my worlds LCQ team ready but i have no practice put in with it [P.O doesnt count] so i wouldnt mind having some battles in the hilton lobby thurday night to prepare. plus my worlds[if i make lcq top 8] team will be different anyways. so put me down for some lobby action milan

also zog i saw your post asking yugioh people to bring thier cards, so lets have a duel zog at worlds :)

good luck to everyone of smogon but special greetings and the best of luck to my man froggy25. you're the man :naughty: also good luck to my friend kedavra and to bad intent, usa's finest trainer!
Perfect description. Thanks dood!

And about the practice battles, guys. I guess if I see you guys around I can play. I have some strong teams that I won't ever be able to use again, so I might as well get the most out of them.

Ninahaza-alright man. Ill see if I can build numerous teams so that I can challenge you with potential LCQ variations. :)

AlphaOmega-works for me dude! Just look for a 6 ft. Indian with glasses and that'll be me. Lol

BadIntent-Omari! We also need to have a Best-of-3 TCG battle man! I wanna see how god Shuppet Donk is! :P

Ninahaza-alright man. Ill see if I can build numerous teams so that I can challenge you with potential LCQ variations. :)

AlphaOmega-works for me dude! Just look for a 6 ft. Indian with glasses and that'll be me. Lol

BadIntent-Omari! We also need to have a Best-of-3 TCG battle man! I wanna see how god Shuppet Donk is! :P
I'll come if I can. Can you give me the address to your hotel?

FMasamune-We are at the Hotel where everything is taking place: Hilton Waikoloa Village. Prolly the lobby as all the action will be there. :) Plus, if you get to the hotel, I can just call you and tell you where we are since I have your number. Idk the address of the top of my head, but it's on Pokemon.com in the World Championships section. :)

Just have to wish good luck to everyone! I haven't been around much thanks to extra work (ugh, 8 hours a day of boring...) but I just wanted to pop by real quick.

I'll be at a convention the whole weekend, so I won't be keeping up with results, but by Monday I expect to hear about some pretty epic battles.

Next month I'll be going to Japan to pick up White and get a head start on next year. xD

Maybe I'll even use dewgong.

Gotta say a special good luck to BadIntent! WIN A BATTLE FOR ME, BRO. -brofist-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)