World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mistakenly said in the LCQ thread, Kin 2 Win! Of course, that has nothing to do with the fact I helped EV his team...

>_>
<_<

froggy25

Bye RNGmon
is a Researcher Alumnus
good luck to everyone of smogon but special greetings and the best of luck to my man froggy25. you're the man :naughty: also good luck to my friend kedavra and to bad intent, usa's finest trainer!
:naughty:

I wish the best of luck to Ninahaza for the LCQ, and I wish an excellent World Championship to every smogoner going.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i'm not sure which i want more: Ha Dynasty WORLD Finals or Canada v. America finals.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

of course, if Omega qualifies in the LCQ ALL BETS ARE OFF.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i'm not sure which i want more: Ha Dynasty WORLD Finals or Canada v. America finals.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

of course, if Omega qualifies in the LCQ ALL BETS ARE OFF.
Olympics 2010 Gold Medal Hockey repeat.
skarm wins in sudden death

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:naughty:

I wish the best of luck to Ninahaza for the LCQ, and I wish an excellent World Championship to every smogoner going.
someone is rooting for me, alright now for sure i am gonna tear through the lcq and be there with you saturday.

and like wise best of luck to you froggy :)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Olympics 2010 Gold Medal Hockey repeat.
skarm wins in sudden death
Oh man, low blow!

Go skarm and OD and Huy and Duy and Ninahaza and Kongler and DeagleBeagle and holy crap we have a lot of Smogon representation, just go everyone from Smogon!

See you here Mike, oh wait...

Zog I guess our deal is off :(
I'm pretty sure he was on my plane actually... I called MrsBlackbird to see the potential Mr Sankey and he was of the same opinion.

But yeah been here since tuesday night and have not seen anyone except MrsBlackbird, who I was on the plane with. What the hell seriously. This hotel does rock though.

Make sure to try out everything that's free (at San Diego there wasn't much). Is there a ridiculously expensive bottle of water in your room?

Hi Shoe mah boi! No water, but there is an expensive toy dolphin that guilt trips you into buying it.

And yeah guys I was in the lobby last night for several hours yet still did not see anyone. It's kind of weird. You buggers aren't hiding are you? :D

Well I hardly saw anyone until the event started. Apparently they were in the gaming room. When I first saw it it was closed so I never went back. Oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)