The World Cup of Pokemon V - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm just struggling to find the time to play with Worlds preparation and everything. I fly out tomorrow but hopefully I'll be able to play from the hotel.

Hawk Eye

Me and Tab should be doing our battle sometime tommorow, if not then thursday. but i doubt it'll be any later than that

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My computer is completely fixed so just a matter of when i'm happy with the actual team!!! I'll message Enzo and keep him updated.

tito and I have been talking on IRC a few times in the past week, and I was hoping to get it done last night (he said he would try to make it but it wasn't a set-in-stone time or anything) but he wasn't around, and hasn't been on to see the forum PMs I have sent him since ~24 hours ago.

He said a few days ago that he will be more busy with school starting soon or something, but I'm pretty sure we will get the match done and so I'm not too worried.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
hanke wasnt ready on monday, he said he'd be around on tuesday.

So my tuesday passed and I looked for him once and he was AFK but then I found I was quite busy, so I didnt look for him again, but I was idle on irc the whole day and he didnt contact me..

So it occurred to me maybe he meant his tuesday, but that was today and he hasnt been on.

That's where we are at.

Have a nice day.

<~hanke> so probaly i will play vs hip on friday
<~hanke> just noticing

That's what hanke said earlier today on IRC, just FYI. I will talk to him once I see him to confirm when he wants to play.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I assume he means his friday, because I am not going to be around on my friday. Tell him to send me a PM anyway, if he doesnt see this..

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)