Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
You my friend are either delusional or dishonest.

Or both?
Well no genius, Emerald came out in 05, Pearl came out in 07. I obviously got important years mixed up. If anything, you're the delusional and dishonest one, considering you get a boner from accusing people for no reason of shit that they obviously can't do.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well no genius, Emerald came out in 05, Pearl came out in 07. I obviously got important years mixed up. If anything, you're the delusional and dishonest one, considering you get a boner from accusing people for no reason of shit that they obviously can't do.
Why would Emi lie about it? He has no reason to, and he is giving you a chance to explain how you came up with this incredible mew pre-rng, and your jumping down his throat and calling him a liar. He's pretty much throwing you a lift jacket, so to speak, and your just ignoring it

*Bangs head against the wall*

So what year DID you RNG the mew

Let's see, I did it a little over five years ago, I've redone Windows several times... Yep, I'm sure to recall this.

I used a lv58 Breloom with Spore, False Swipe, Substitute and Mach Punch to weaken the Mew though I doubt this helps. Would showing my clone of Mew via a picture from a capture card (I have a Gameboy Player) help? I cloned Mew tons of times over. It's also known that PokeMaker didn't really work well back then, nor do I own a GBA Action Replay, let alone a DS one.
Not sure if I should be saying this, but how is that telling them how you RNG'd the mew? You are only telling them what happened during the battle.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Confirming the above, after quite a lot of research Emi and I found this Mew to be hacked. Evidence:

1. The PID algorithm cannot give the hex flawless, shiny spread for Unholy Confessions ID/SID combination. Unless the PID algorithm works differently for Faraway Island Mew, the combination is impossible.

What is the PID and IVs? (this is really all we probably needed)

2. The Mew is English. And Unholy Confession said he got the event from Japan. Now I don't know what happens if you put a japanese event item into an English game on GBA, but I can tell you from experience, it does not work with DS games. In fact it messes them up.

Works fine in emerald.

3. He Pal Parked the Mew to Platinum. The Mew is missing certain hex values it would have if it was legitimately Pal Parked to Platinum.

So yeah, the Mew is hacked. If any further evidence is needed, you can contact Emi as well.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Didn't need the SID/ID, has nothing to do with anything.

It's hacked, adding Unholy Confessions to the blacklist.

BTW -- it is perfectly possible to get that event on a US cartridge. also, pids/iv combinations are never "illegal with an id/sid combination". they stand on their own and are either legal or not. you really need to make sure that you don't mix conjecture with fact when hack checking.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.

BTW -- it is perfectly possible to get that event on a US cartridge. also, pids/iv combinations are never "illegal with an id/sid combination". they stand on their own and are either legal or not. you really need to make sure that you don't mix conjecture with fact when hack checking.
Sorry I am not very good at explaining >_> But I knew the PID was impossible.

We know, shaymin just got his words mixed up. That combination actually produces shiny so we were a bit thrown but yeah, unknown gba type.

We were also running on the fact he said he pal-parked it to platinum, in which case it would have 46h: 37

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just want to further add that if he doesn't own an AR, it's impossible to sail to Faraway Island.

(I'm aware that he's on the BL already)

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
This issue is over. The Mew fails a common sense hack check (shiny event that not only requires the correct ID/SID [1/8192 chance] but takes over a month of power-on time in Emerald to reach), and the user is already blacklisted.

Stop posting about it.

Hey, someone brought it up, and I am merely saying you did the same to me, if your connection sucks, maybe you should have that in your sig so I dont have to waste time on people like you with "timely" Dc's, like what I took out your sweeper and it just "Suddenly" happened, all Im saying is im not the only one.

What do you call a person that doesn't make a move? He just sits there? Its been like 20 minutes now so I figured he is doing this on purpose.

His username is Marco
FC - 1591 9221 9620

I have no idea. Anyway it is likely that either,
A. The game froze which has happened to me.
B. He left his ds on and intended to resume.
C. He does the most obvious thing and does nothing.
You contact him at least?

I'd like to report the user Ettenom.

During a match earlier tonight, when he was down to his last two pokemon, there was a stall situation involving his Rotom and my Torterra. Leech Seed, Stockpile, and Synthesis kept me alive while his Rotom lost health and couldn't put a major dent in me.

Than there was a sudden disconnection, I PM'd him about that and still have not received a response.

As you can see from his profile, he's been reported before:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2882175&postcount=2013

^Regarding Ettenom, he D/Ced on me yesterday as well. At the start of the match, my metagross T-Punched his sharpedo and he D/Ced immediately after the attack animation.

He proceeded to post 8 minutes later looking for an OU battle w/o offering an explanation of any kind.
I PMed him after and have never received a response.

OK, I'd just like to point out that Kinneas specifically asked me to sav his team for him, and it was a one-off. Just wanna make it clear that, even though I got it wrong, and should've Ev'd them the normal way instead of cheating, that's the only time I've ever EV'd anything for someone else and the only time I was ever planning on doing.

Also, I'd just like to refer to this bit from the wifi blacklist.

Blacklist said:
Everyone here lied about trading hacked stuff, and that's why they're here
At no point did I lie about it, I was very open about the fact they were hacked actually, and I was specifically asked to hack them. I'm not gonna try and get myself off the blacklist, since I never planned on doing giveaways or anything, but I will say this: if you're going to take part in VGC, never ask anyone to edit your Pokemon. If I attend next year, I know I'll do all the training myself.

People should really learn to EV their own shit so that they know what spread the pokemon has. Also, it is a nice skill to learn if you are playing competitively and you can actually make your own spreads that surprisingly work very well.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OK, I'd just like to point out that Kinneas specifically asked me to sav his team for him, and it was a one-off. Just wanna make it clear that, even though I got it wrong, and should've Ev'd them the normal way instead of cheating, that's the only time I've ever EV'd anything for someone else and the only time I was ever planning on doing.

Also, I'd just like to refer to this bit from the wifi blacklist.

At no point did I lie about it, I was very open about the fact they were hacked actually, and I was specifically asked to hack them. I'm not gonna try and get myself off the blacklist, since I never planned on doing giveaways or anything, but I will say this: if you're going to take part in VGC, never ask anyone to edit your Pokemon. If I attend next year, I know I'll do all the training myself.
Let's put it this way: both you and Kinneas are at fault on this. Kinneas for trusting you with getting his pokemon EV trained, and you for doing it incorrectly, and him ultimately facing the consequences of getting disqualified on the opposite side of the world from where he comes from, so a long trip home back for Kinneas with hardly a match to show for it.

Consequences like these shall serve as a stern reminder for the general public here in the wifi forum that we do not tolerate such badly done cheats.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I would like to report the user PsyzorX for hacking Pokemon. He hacked the Dialga and Suicune in his thread, and from talking to another user, I found out that he has hacked Pokemon before and had to take them down from his thread.

The Pokemon's PIDs do not match up with their IVs. Both of the Pokemon have been caught legitimately, then edited to have flawless IVs and/or to be shiny. If needed I can provide the PIDs and the IVs of both Pokemon so that anyone else can check for themselves.

i like to report FlygonRuler, he really disconnect this time... he got his last pokemon hippodown( red HP ), and i got 3 more pokemon and about to defeat him, he disconnected..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)