Worlds Last Chance Qualifier - Kona, HI - August 13, 2010 - OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I totally called Crobat last week. It was the only pokemon in the logo that didn't make sense, so it was in there just because it was the giveaway pokemon.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
go every !

seriously though someone from this website better make some noise i'm rooting for all of smogon

Best of luck to all of you, there are a few negatives about going to the LCQ in comparison to directly to Worlds though, you would need to make multiple teams so you have one for the LCQ and one for Worlds, because it is obvious that there will be some scouting in a sense.

Everyone who is going to the LCQ will hopefully do great no matter what though! Remember we support you all!(Although some of you not as much as others JUST KIDDING)
Hard to believe how soon Worlds is happening though, and once again best of luck!

Good luck to everyone in LCQ!

The more people representing, the better it is. But I'm 110% sure all of you will do great though. :)

Well Smogon won most every regional for now, and we had people make it through the LCQ, I'd be shocked if we don't get even more people to Worlds from this LCQ! Best of luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)