World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone, make sure it is a Smogon sweep! Haha, no Japanese Players in T8 please! Unless they are members of Smogon for whatever reason. Hoping to see some very original teams for Worlds. The strive for true originality is only at the VGC, not in the OU Tier (MAYBE in LC, but meh, most people fail at LC anyways).

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
alright been here for a few hours now. this place is huge, chilling with froggy25 and we are about to go join Nick M.[official vgc anouncer] for a swim, alright remember to say hi

What timezone is Kona, Hawaii by the way? I need to get some things to Kinneas that I RNG'ed/EV'ed for him and I am curious, after all I want to know when the events are happening and the timezone differences will confuse me a bit for when I wish you all good luck.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What timezone is Kona, Hawaii by the way? I need to get some things to Kinneas that I RNG'ed/EV'ed for him and I am curious, after all I want to know when the events are happening and the timezone differences will confuse me a bit for when I wish you all good luck.
hawaii is -11. its 3 hours behind pacific time. and also i just finished talking to kinneas he was in the lobby with bluecookies and some other guys so he may still be on his computer.

PS: you cannot get internet access in rooms so better catch him whiles he is in the lobby cause thats the only place people can get internet access [unless thier rich and wanna pay $70 for a small amount of time]

Woah! That's far too overpriced. Ah well though, and that sucks for me living at -5 GMT, I'll be 6 hours ahead!

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you think that's bad, you should buy their cereal.

The main lobby has free WiFi and we've been in there waiting for people to arrive

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kin 2 Win.

Dale is gonna rock it in Hawaii for the British - but as long as a Smogoner wins then that's okay too :) good luck everyone. We can take it this year, surely :)

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lets get it Kinneas, Huy and every other smogonite (too many to name them and remember them all lol)

Deleted User 33526

Banned deucer.
MAKE SURE to watch out for next year's rules people who attend! Bulbapedia claims that they announced some banned pokemon would be in use at last year's worlds.

Nope, it's been confirmed by several sources that we're going back to SD.

(not officially though, but once the competitors get their packages in a few hours we'll get confirmation.)

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
^^^^
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i can actually afford to GET there!

Now that this is on deck... good luck tomorrow, smogons! Win this shit

Also approving of San Diego since, while less convenient than Florida, it will be dramatically cheaper airfare than Hawaii. Worlds '11, I'll be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)