Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

You ask during high traffic times in Simples Thread. Someone's bound to give you one eventually, XD. Though this question probably belongs there too, XD. Regardless ^^

How should I go about searching for a spread in method K that will search every year?
PokéRNG, as the creator stated, gives incorrect frames. I've tried putting seeds from there into RNG Reporter and none of the spreads were in the first 100000 frames.
JavaRNG says that I have no shiny spreads within 10000 frames at all, and I know isn't true, by logic and RNG Reporter's results.
Still wondering about this.

Hey could anyone tell me what the frame of this spread would be?

PID: 817efc76 (BOLD, ability 0) 30/18/31/30/31/30 (Seed: 09120222 Method 1: 40, J (synch): 3, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 5, K (no synch): None) HP FIRE 70

And what is the starting frame in a battle vs Shaymin?

PID: 817efc76 (BOLD, ability 0) 30/18/31/30/31/30 (Seed: 09120222 Method 1: 40, J (synch): 3, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 5, K (no synch): None) HP FIRE 70

You must have a Bold Synchronizer as lead. Then all you have to do is to flip the diary to a page in which is stated that you have defeated/caught a Pokémon and then start the battle.

Okay, so my Target Delay is 623... How can I hit my delay?

^Been trying since 4 pm, I don't have any clue of hitting my delay...

Anyone please help me! Just a formula or skill or anything on how you can hit your delay!

You realize that the numbers 40, 3, and 5 after the Method 1, J and K are the numbers of the frames where this IVs happen, don't you?

How should I go about searching for a spread in method K that will search every year?
PokéRNG, as the creator stated, gives incorrect frames. I've tried putting seeds from there into RNG Reporter and none of the spreads were in the first 100000 frames.
JavaRNG says that I have no shiny spreads within 10000 frames at all, and I know isn't true, by logic and RNG Reporter's results.
You don't need to search every year if you put a wide delay range. I'm guessing you are looking flawless shinys -sorry, but you can search every delay and you probably won't find anything worthwhile, unless you RNG abused your OT and SID so they would generate a flawless shiny with a particular IV spread.

Well sorry I'm new to RNG and I didn't know which of them it was for Shaymin.
This is why you should read the guides paying close attention. If you are going to capture shayming, it's method J, since that's the method for everything wild in DPPt. That said, to get that frame, you have to have a bold synchronizer along with you.

That spread is not exclusive to shaymin. You can "recycle" it, use it to get other legends/ wild pokemon.

Okay, so my Target Delay is 623... How can I hit my delay?

^Been trying since 4 pm, I don't have any clue of hitting my delay...

Anyone please help me! Just a formula or skill or anything on how you can hit your delay!
Pikatimer is your friend.

Here's a guide on how to use it. Scroll down to the middle of the post.

You don't need to search every year if you put a wide delay range. I'm guessing you are looking flawless shinys -sorry, but you can search every delay and you probably won't find anything worthwhile, unless you RNG abused your OT and SID so they would generate a flawless shiny with a particular IV spread.
Thanks for replying. I guess I'll just learn how to hit high delays then. How high do you recommend? I'll probably just go for good IVs if I can't get flawless.

Oh, and by the way: what's the starting frame for the event Latios/Latias? (I'm trying to get Latias)

Does the Poké Flute advance frames? I need to know this to catch the Snorlax in HG.
I dunno.

Try tuning to the pokeflute station, changing to the phone and then saving the game, so when you open the pokegear, it's the phone that will come up. That way you load the game with the pokeflute already plaing and since you won't need to tune the reado it shouldn't mess up your frames.

Thanks for replying. I guess I'll just learn how to hit high delays then. How high do you recommend? I'll probably just go for good IVs if I can't get flawless.

Oh, and by the way: what's the starting frame for the event Latios/Latias? (I'm trying to get Latias)
With pikatimer I hit any delay I want in about 3-4 tries, but I have a lot of RNG under my belt, so don't expect results similar to mine. Just read the pikatimer guide in the first page and try till you get it.

For event Lati frame also see the 1st page.

JavaRNG says that I have NO shiny spreads within the first 10000 frames and delays 485 to 9001 for Method K. I know for sure this is wrong. I was trying to use it to search for acceptable IVs.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Alright I am going to try Emerald RNG. I read Shadowhunters guide on the subject, and I read all the stuff on smogon I could get my hands on. Does anyone have any advice? Or any tips?

JavaRNG says that I have NO shiny spreads within the first 10000 frames and delays 485 to 9001 for Method K. I know for sure this is wrong. I was trying to use it to search for acceptable IVs.
Either you drop the shininess or you drop the IVs. But just to be on the safe side, tell me your ID and SID and I'll run a PokeRNG search. I've seen a lot of doubts/problems that have nothing to do with RNG itself and everything to do with not knowing how to use the programs properly. Those usually go un-answered because the programs should be easy to use if you understood concepts as delay, frame, method and pid generation, and once you spend 10 minuts just playing with the programs just to see what does which.

I dunno.

Try tuning to the pokeflute station, changing to the phone and then saving the game, so when you open the pokegear, it's the phone that will come up. That way you load the game with the pokeflute already plaing and since you won't need to tune the reado it shouldn't mess up your frames.
I've tried that. Doesn't work.
Anyway I found out it doesn't advance frames. (: But thanks for the reply!

Either you drop the shininess or you drop the IVs. But just to be on the safe side, tell me your ID and SID and I'll run a PokeRNG search. I've seen a lot of doubts/problems that have nothing to do with RNG itself and everything to do with not knowing how to use the programs properly.
I was searching for shininess, any nature, and all IVs >=0. RNG Reporter gave me shiny spreads on delay 493 alone in 2010. My ID is 23842 and my SID is 21070. I found a bunch of good-IV'd spreads on PokéRNG (delays 485-499,) but at very high frames or sometimes none in Method K. I wanted a way to search spreads and see the Method K frames.

This sucks, i have been spending days reading the guides and i only figured out a little..

Worst of all, i have battled from level 50 to 72 now and my pokemon is still not pokerus affected!

OMG~ WHEN CAN I START RNG IN MY SS :((((

I was searching for shininess, any nature, and all IVs >=0. RNG Reporter gave me shiny spreads on frame 493 alone in 2010. My ID is 23842 and my SID is 21070. I found a bunch of good-IV'd spreads on PokéRNG, but at very high frames or sometimes none in Method K. I wanted a way to search spreads and see the Method K frames.

I did a search with pokeRNGDP:

"Search for: Shiny (TID: 23842 SID: 21070) 20/20/20/20/20/20
Found 1448 result(s)!
"

I obviously won't post them here. I asked for IVs greater than or equal to 20, no fixed nature, no special hidden power, delays between 493 and 3000 that will work for any year if you are using pika-timer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)