Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an avatar, I'm not gonna be descriptive to give the person who is awesome enough to create it free creative control, I just simply want an avatar that has something to do with the name, "Grape Drink" and/or "CRACKADACTYL!", Grape Drink is the priority, but feel free to do either. No rush, just VM me or Post here when you're done.

@dragonbreath i really like the blaziken breloom it looks really good, especially the little v on his head that looks tight

Is there a faster way to give sprites transparent backgrounds than uploading them one by one.

Cause I have like 50 and I don't want to transparentize them one by one.

Erp. Well, I've never done anything like this before, so I just made it up as I went along. XD

I also took artistic liberties with the pose.

I don't even know if this is what you're looking for.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if someone could find me a better avatar of the pokemon in my avatar it would be appreciated. (or you can draw it)

I'll go ahead and post my sprite overs here as well. I did them a while back and already "submitted them". I loved doing it!! I may have to do this more often!

Original image from Bulbapedia:

My sprite-over:

My shiny sprite over:

First time doing this, so I hope they're not too horrible... XD

And so Brendan enters the 4th generation.

Bonus points if you can guess what went into it.
Edit: Oops missed a spot. Fixed now. Also 2600th reply yeah!
More edit: Once its on the internet, its flaws suddenly become 50x more obvious.

Next world = Land down under
Nicely done Mr Crashers.
I've also made a simple Recolour of Cyrus' overworld sprites. It's supposed to be what he looks like after spending too long in the distortion world.

Reposted the other one since its at the very bottom of the previous page.
Any thoughts on either?
edit: added Wes from Pokemon Colosseum

Hi, can anyone make me a avatar of Cacturne punching and saying 'Cacturne Pwanch!' please? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Design in any way you want.
Your request is complete:

It's a bad drawing of Cacturne, I know. It got messed up when I shrunk it.

The image will be deleted from the server it's on in 90 days, so make sure you SAVE IT ON TO YOUR COMPUTER before then.

If you use this as you avatar, it'd be nice if you could credit me somewhere.

-WSF-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)