World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Something tells me Vancouver <-> San Diego is more expensive than Vancouver <-> Hawaii. Although there's probably a train that would make it cheaper.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Idunno man, Amtrack in the US is crap. I looked into a Train from St. Louis to Atlanta a few months ago and they said I'd have to take a train to Washington DC, spend the night there and THEN I could get a train down to Atlanta. Their rail system is really screwy, and they're pretty much all there is for the US.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After Winnipeg -> Vancouver a few summers ago I decided to never ever take Greyhound again for trips lasting more than a day.

Woah, 8 more Americans going to Worlds! That's great! Other than the fact we don't know who to root for, it's great! Seeing Smogon dominated the LCQ I am hoping the same thing will happen at Worlds, probably will as well. There will be a lot of great stories hopefully when this ends.

For those playing today (or tomorrow, I don't know :P ), good luck and have fun! Especially for those I met through the qualifiers. Make Europe proud :P .

wow San Diego! YES! Iam so going there <33

also good luck to everyone in about 8 hours ;P iam specially rooting for the Europe ones ,go Osirius go Kedavra go Appis Brother go everyone else from Europe, show them that we are the real champions there and deserve much more recockinition by TPCI!

Wishing everyone from Smogon the best of luck today in Hawaii! Hoping that the Ducks ROCK it! Huy, Duy and Skarm let's go! Team Huy in NJ will be quacking today and hoping you end up WORLD CHAMPION!

pokemon

Guys rock it today win it and take the title!

p.s. go ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
oh my god, hell fucking YEAH worlds in san diego--count me in, baby.

good luck to all the smogonites competing! i can't wait to hear all about the results as they come! seriously, even if the turn out is less than satisfactory, you guys better enjoy the HELL out of Hawaii for the rest of us less-fortunate...

:heart:

Did Osirus make it there? Hope he did, OSIRUS TO WIN! ;) remember the deal

if not KIN TO WIN!

that other guy really annoys me...i wont go into it

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Last I heard, Osirus and GEC didn't make it.. So the only Brits there are Kinneas and Rees in the Seniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)