congrats to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I don't think many of us realize the true gravity of what happened tonight. Not only did BC represent all of Smogon in the world finals, he represented the country of America! That is extremely exciting for me, and I can only imagine what he is feeling right now.

Great job man!

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
official news update:

Congratulations to Ray Rizzo (bluecookies) for winning the Pokémon World Championship! User bluecookies lost the first round, but came back for the last two rounds to defeat Japanese player Yasuki Tochigi--securing his place as the first American to win Worlds.

A hearty congratulations is also in order to Huy, Metabou, and DeagleBeagle for making the top 8, as well as Dr Fidget and Alaka for streaming the matches.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He even named his character MSankey so that his good friend who couldn't physically be there could be in spirit. Truly a man among men. Congrats Ray, you deserve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)