congrats to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After following the vgc through Smogon the entire year, I finally joined to say congratulations, Bluecookies! I was watching the streaming last night/this morning and let me tell you, I was super excited to see who was winning but still, in the end you won and congrats on becoming the pokemon mastah, the best there ever was....this year. ;)

Ray Rizzo! So, you won! Congratulations! You're the new Pokémon world champion! You've grown up so much since you first left with high hopes! Ray Rizzo, you have come of age.

Ray Rizzo, you understand that your victory was not just your own doing! The bond you share with your Pokémon is marvelous! Ray Rizzo! Come with me!

Er-hem! Congratulations Ray Rizzo! This floor is the Pokémon Hall of Fame! Pokémon world champions are honored for their exploits here. Their Pokémon are also recorded in the Hall of Fame. Ray Rizzo! You have endeavored hard to become the new world champion! Congratulations, Ray Rizzo, you and your Pokémon are Hall of Famers!

Awesome job bluecookies

Congratulations Blue Cookies!!!

But I would be remiss if I didn't also give congratulations to Huy, DeagleBeagle, and Metabou on their outstanding accomplishment in reaching the top 8! Way to make Smogon and USA proud! :D

Congratulation Blue Cookies and to everyone else that was in the competition. I hope I'm not too rude or anything but has anyone have the video of Bluecookies' final match?

good job ray. i'm pretty fucking surprised you won, but at the same time i'm just as excited. ;]

gonna go watch the match nao, because i finally have a chance to

Awesome, just awesome. Congratulations for creating perfect team and beating earlier 'unbeatable' japanese champions. Just gratz ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)