Smogon Tour X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to finally competing in the Tour. I'm somewhat new to the world of competative play, but it should be fun :P

Hey look, this little bastard has a question. Let's all pelt him with stones.

So I haz question: If all 128 people sign up for a certain day, wouldn't the entire Smogon server become overcrowded? I mean, with 128 people, and all the people who want to spectate, and all the people who are already there, I think it would overexceed the maximum occupancy of 500.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The CAP server and the SU server are both acceptable venues for Smogon Tour matches because of overcrowding.

Uhm,I allready posted that I will be in it(or at least want to be) but I would like to know if this Tipic is gonna be cleaned up and used for the Sign Ups,or will ther be a seperated one ?

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
These are live tournaments. It's been mentioned several times in this thread that you must be present at the time of the tournament to post in the specific registration thread for that day. Just look at this forum for an example.

Almost every possible question has been answered by someone in this thread. I recommend anyone who has a question to read through it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)