Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The text looks sweet, as for the background, could you take the second one and round the edges a bit (I want to see what that looks like), other then that its awesome and I really appreciate it.

The text looks sweet, as for the background, could you take the second one and round the edges a bit (I want to see what that looks like), other then that its awesome and I really appreciate it.
I rounded the edges a bit. =] Oh, just a little fun fact if you didn't see it already, toward the bottom right, there's a robotic shark thing.

Can someone make me a sweet 5 set of banners
a good title banner maybe use my profile picture
Ubers - featuring a wicked looking lugia
Ou- a devastating sandstorm Tyranitar
UU- a Flaming Arcanine
Nu- a Armaldo
im making a trade thread, i just need some banners
thank you

This thread is DEAD so I'll spice it up with some kanto starters.

and OMGWTF Super Powered Water Cannons

And some revamps:

Da team of 7.

Those revamps don't look much like the sprites they're supposed to represent. Even if you don't want to resize them and redraw them to look like new gen (which you should), their outlines are much too colourful and the shading on them is extremely pillow.

I'm gonna make a RMT and need a big square picture to be the first thing you see when you enter the thread. If you take my request you will get credit in the thread. I don't really have a special way i want it to look, just make the best you can with those pokes: (all must be included):

Swampert
Roserade
Snorlax
Rotom-C
Zapdos
Heatran

Thanks ;)

@AFG32, you have no idea how entertaining it was to see Crobat's priceless face repeated so many times.

Coolest looking onces were Mankey, Pinsir, and Skarm

Funniest were Wobbuffet, Roserade, Drifbim, Squirtle, and swoodowoodo

@ Paranoia Survivor: Your first attempt looks VERY good. Maybe its my love of skulls though :D

@ AFB32, I'm loving the Crobat Dex. The only ones that don't fit in well are the ones like Drifblim and Farfetch'd where you opted not to use Crobat's mouth, but that's a defining feature in my opinion so it should probably be worked in

Can someone make me a sweet 5 set of banners
a good title banner maybe use my profile picture
Ubers - featuring a wicked looking lugia
Ou- a devastating sandstorm Tyranitar
UU- a Flaming Arcanine
Nu- a Armaldo
im making a trade thread, i just need some banners
thank you

I will offer credits

yeah i see what your saying with those too especially the drifblim where it basically looks like a deflated drifblim but i like the farfetched but i totally see what you are say and im planning on making more so hopefully those will come soon

hey everyone!
Im just letting people know that I am offering a service-making free sprite GIFS.
My current avatar is an example of my work.
They can be used as avatars or anything else. Just PM or quote me here along with a request. (Kep it basic, like a chimchar using flame wheel, or a smeargle painting your username.) All sprites by Josh R at the Spriters Resource unless otherwise noted.
SHAMELESS PLUG

The task is to make and RMT at glance piece with 6 pokemon in the rain in 1 piece of art the pokmon are as follows:
Aerodatyl
Kabutops
Ludicolo
Kingdra
Rotom-W
Siczor

If anyone can help with either of the task post a reply and quote this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)