The Good OU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost 6-0 in a battle of <?!?>. Pretty much who evers <!?!?> died first lost, and mine did. Alot closer than the score says. GG

Should have activity posted a week ago, but yeah, I talked with Accipender and we decided that this weekend was better for the both of us. I haven't heard from him since, so I sent a VM just now.

EDIT: should get the battle in later tonight

darn didn't see the new opponent till tonight when im in bed 2 hours before the round ends,i thought he forfeited , what happens now ?

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
darn didn't see the new opponent till tonight when im in bed 2 hours before the round ends,i thought he forfeited , what happens now ?
well the sub was only made earlier this evening, so you didn't miss much. there's a bit more than a day left to get your matches done, so try your best to be online guys.

won against manav95 1:0

have log if needed

e: btw it's not so good sportsmanship to say somewhere in the middle of the battle when you're in disadvantage "oh let us rematch its the wrong team"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)