Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
can I give u one order :3
if yes than, Can u Design me a Roxas(KH2) Weavile :) also an avatar size too xD
Thanks for your time

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Fatecrashers, really creative and really awesome art. Can I request a Registeel in the Army in a tank saying, 'Let's ROLL!'? avatar size as well please. again, you're a great artist.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't suppose it would hurt if I post Alchemator's card here as well. Artwork courtesy of Scepticallistic.
Also, all your requests are added onto the opening post when I see them guys, check it if you want.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if I posted already, but this thread is made of pure epic win. If it's not too much to ask (and if it doesn't seem too dumb), may I request a secret agent Blissey, complete with handgun, tuxedo, (the tuxedo is optional, whatever you think works best) and sunglasses? I'd like to use it as an avatar.

Requesting a really slutty Gengar for my avatar :) like I'm talking 50p a go slutty!

If you ever get round to it, thanks in advance.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Extremely sorry ColdRAIN >_< I haven't forgotten your request, the sketch is loaded up onto my laptop ready to be coloured. You'll see it tomorrow man I swear it, you know I'm good for it, right? Right?

In the meantime though, AFB32 requested NWA-era Dr. Dre mixed with Primeape, I honestly had no clue about this one so it came out as just Primeape dressed as an old-school rapper.

I hope you still like it, if you're using it as an avatar giving me some credit in your sig would be cool.

Big version:

EDIT: This post was posted at the stroke of midnight my time! Fuck yeah!

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Not too familiar with the UU tier myself, but Registeel is considered a tank there right uragg?

I made the avatar with and without the speech bubble just in case you think Registeel looks too small. If you're using it then giving me credit in your sig or something would be nice ^_^

Big Version:

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks a lot Fatecrashers! yes, Registeel is quite the tank, and certainly steamrolls the opposition. very awesome artwork.

Not too familiar with the UU tier myself, but Registeel is considered a tank there right uragg?

I made the avatar with and without the speech bubble just in case you think Registeel looks too small. If you're using it then giving me credit in your sig or something would be nice ^_^

Big Version:

did you seriously steal that from newgrounds or what?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
First of all here's the avatar Energy Storm requested.

Then there's cosmicexplorer's secret agent Blissey! Stops all villains that rely on special attacks!

If you guys are using the avatars giving me some credit in your sig would be cool ^_^

Big version:

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Your latest is some of your best Fate. I especially love how you outline them in sprite-fashion (with darker colours instead of black) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)